Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP (Always open!)

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar
Welcome to the wonderful world of Equestria, home of the (technicolor) ponies!
This is a RP (duh), so I am in need of roleplayers! New to our humble fandom? Well, here is a list of basically the main characters:

Princess Celestia- The monarch of Equestria; an ####### with white skin, rainbow-ish hair, and a very impish personality at times! She raises the sun. CUTIE MARK: SUN

Princess Luna- Princess Celestia's sister, and the "opposite" of Celestia, with dark blue skin and a star mane. She raises the moon. CUTIE MARK: CRESCENT

Twilight Sparkle- Princess Celestia's faithful student; she is a librarian at the Golden Oaks Library in Ponyville. A unicorn, but has been recently changed to an
#######. She has purple fur and a dark purple mane, with a pink stripe. CUTIE MARK: SPARKLES

Fluttershy- A shy pegasus, she has a natural talent with animals. She has pink, long hair and yellow fur. CUTIE MARK: BUTTERFLIES

Rainbow Dash- An energetic pegasus built for speed, her mane a vibrant rainbow, and a cyan colored skin. She is known for her "Sonic Rainboom". CUTIE MARK: CLOUD WITH RAINBOW LIGHTNING

Rarity- The fashion expert, who runs the Carousel Boutique, who always tries to help (fashion-wise) with no charge. Her mane is a purple, which is emphasized with her dazzling white skin! CUTIE MARK: DIAMONDS

Applejack- The southern workpony that never lies, she is hearty and a bit stubborn at times. Her signature freckles contrast to her orange skin, and a dirty blond mane and cow-girl hat to boot! CUTIE MARK: APPLES

Pinkie Pie- The party pony, her laughs make everypony around her (at times) happy! She sings merry songs and loves to make others smile. Her raspberry mane bounces around like herself, and her pink skin shows her party mood! CUTIE MARK: BALLOONS

Now, I'll be Princess Celestia. Princess Luna will be picked by ME, in order to avoid any overpowering people. Okay, lets get the...RULES!

RULES:
1. OC's are excepted, but I expect no overpowering, or else you WILL be ignored.
2. Only one person per pony, that must be obvious.
3. I won't be on most of the time, so I WILL have another person running this with me. Who this other person is will depend on your RP skills!
4. Fill out the form or you don't go in. Simple as that.
5. USE GRAMMAR. PLEASE.

Okay, now here is the form to see whether you're right for this RP or not.

NAME OF PONY:
CUTIE MARK:
PEGASUS/UNICORN/EARTH PONY? (Or Alicorn):
APPEARANCE (a.k.a. what they look like)
(And, if you want to run this with me...)
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD RUN RP:

HAVE FUN!  smile

So, I heard you like Mudkips...

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Storm Surge
Cutie Mark: lightning bolt
Alicorn 
Apperance: dark gray with yellow eyes, a black and yellow mane like ########## (can i be celestia's daughter?)
Reasons you should run the RP:  i have experience in roleplaying. I am good at keeping things in control, aka, not in chaos.  

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar

"Oakfeather" wrote:

Name: Storm Surge

Cutie Mark: lightning bolt

Alicorn 

Apperance: dark gray with yellow eyes, a black and yellow mane like ########## (can i be celestia's daughter?)

Reasons you should run the RP:  i have experience in roleplaying. I am good at keeping things in control, aka, not in chaos.  

One, thanks for joining! And two, you're accepted. It's fine to be Celestia's daughter. I'll inform you whether you are able to run this form or not.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(You may say no to this idea,but.  Can my character be Discord and celestia's daughter?  Ever since i thought her up, i had that idea.  Discord can control her and when he does she becomes Chaos, yes, chaos. Oh, and Chaos' looks are... She has black fur, red eyes, and red hair.  Her cutie mark is this symbol.  It is my symbol for chaos, a circle with two dots inside and a line running through it.)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar

"Oakfeather" wrote:

(You may say no to this idea,but.  Can my character be Discord and celestia's daughter?  Ever since i thought her up, i had that idea.  Discord can control her and when he does she becomes Chaos, yes, chaos. Oh, and Chaos' looks are... She has black fur, red eyes, and red hair.  Her cutie mark is this symbol.  It is my symbol for chaos, a circle with two dots inside and a line running through it.)

(Now why would I dump an idea as interesting as this? This'll be fun, I'll allow it. Just remember, no overpowers! I can imagine Celestia keeping a secret like this...) 

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(When can we start?)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar

"Oakfeather" wrote:

(When can we start?)

(Either now or when atleast another person comes.)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(We can start now)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar

"Oakfeather" wrote:

(We can start now)

(Alright, I'll start off.)

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar
(...Sorry, looks like I have to go for a bit. I'll be back as soon as I can.)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Greetings New Users!

Favorite Animals of Mine

Off-Topicitous Is Spreading

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Username Change-moved

Dear Dish-It, Bullying

latest videos