Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP (Always open!)

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar
(Okay, I said I was choosing someone to run this with me.
I LIED. I'm choosing THREE people!
This will work in a government ((idea from that dreaded Constitution test.)) like fashion.

Basically, I'll be President that dictates over everything. The two special people will be House or Senate, and one other will be a "judge" that decides if forms are "constructional" or is good enough to join.

House, Senate, and Judge WORK TOGETHER to keep the forms flowing and such. And, just like real life, if I DISAGREE with a form, House, Senate, and Judge ((who originally can't veto...)) can OVER-RIDE me and let that person join.

Is this a good way to run this form? Opinions?)

So, I heard you like Mudkips...

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(It is a great idea, though, who is going to run it with you?)

Chaos stared at her mother rushing towards her.  She flew into the sky, following Discord.  She summoned her powers and aimed it a group of ponies running from the scene.  She blasted them and they began to argue uncontrollably.  She laughed evily, then continued to follow Discord.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar
(Well, saying I'm getting three people, and I already know how good you and ILove are...

I'll make you House and Senate, how does that sound?)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Great!)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar
Celestia started to spread out her majestic wings, until a dark figure flew right above her. "Go, help the folks, sister! I'll handle this!" she said with determination, her horn glowing with magic.

The older alicorn nodded and flew to the bickering ponies. Twilight Sparkle already seemed to have gathered several elements, but the worse part was...

Those bickering ponies were Applejack and Rarity

"Princess," Twilight cried, "I tried that memory spell like before, but...it didn't work!" Celestia looked with shock. Twilight sounded utterly hopeless, or maybe she's just stressed...but Celestia couldn't tell for sure.

A loud cry came from up the sky as Luna falls down, making everypony look up. "LUNA!" Celestia cried... 

Posted By:
ILoveHorses853
ILoveHorses853
StarStarStarStar
Rainbow Dash- An energetic pegasus built for speed, her mane a vibrant rainbow, and a cyan colored skin. She is known for her "Sonic Rainboom". CUTIE MARK: CLOUD WITH RAINBOW LIGHTNING

(sorry mine doesn't quite follow its official description)
Hi! Can I be a Rainbow Dash pony?
Name of pony: Sky
Cutie mark: Snow white clouds with a rainbow through them and lightning above it all.
 Pegasus/Unicorn/Earth/Alicorn: Alicorn
Appearance: Black skin with cyan coloured fur growing on top of it. Her mane and tail are a dark blue with silver sparkles in it. Black hooves that don't make a sound when she walks/runs. She has green eyes.
Description: When she runs, she does not make a sound. When she flies she doesn't make a sound either unless she neighs. She loves to show off but is a fantastic friend, for she is always there. She can be a bit stubborn, but underneath all the stubbornness she is the kindest pony alive (is that alright?).

Screw boys,
I love horses!
No offence boys!

Horses are God's apology for men.

A life without horses is like taking a breath without air.

Being horse crazy isn't just a phase, it's for life.

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar

"ILoveHorses853" wrote:

Rainbow Dash- An energetic pegasus built for speed, her mane a vibrant rainbow, and a cyan colored skin. She is known for her "Sonic Rainboom". CUTIE MARK: CLOUD WITH RAINBOW LIGHTNING

Name of pony: 

Cutie mark: Snow white clouds with a rainbow through them and lightning above it all.
Appearance: Black skin with cyan coloured fur growing on top of it. Her mane and tail are a dark blue with silver sparkles in it. Black hooves that don't make a sound when she walks/runs. She has green eyes.

Description: When she runs, she does not make a sound. When she flies she doesn't make a sound either unless she neighs. She loves to show off but is a fantastic friend, for she is always there. She can be a bit stubborn, but underneath all the stubbornness she is the kindest pony alive (is that alright?).

(It's alright! Have you gotten up to speed on what is happening? You can insert yourself in at anytime! Accepted! Just one question, is the name Rainbow Dash or something else? The name is missing.)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Chaos looked down at Twilight.  She grinned, and nose dived to her.  She grabbed her element right off her head.  She chuckled evily, then raced off, placing the element on her head.  She felt power course through her and smiled.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
ILoveHorses853
ILoveHorses853
StarStarStarStar

"ILoveHorses853" wrote:

Name of pony: 

(It's alright! Have you gotten up to speed on what is happening? You can insert yourself in at anytime! Accepted! Just one question, is the name Rainbow Dash or something else? The name is missing.)

(Oh yes, she's called Sky, sorry. I've read through what you've started and I understand roughly what's going on. I think I'll start sometime tomorrow, is that ok? Thanks for letting me join!)

Screw boys,
I love horses!
No offence boys!

Horses are God's apology for men.

A life without horses is like taking a breath without air.

Being horse crazy isn't just a phase, it's for life.

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar

"ILoveHorses853" wrote:

"ILoveHorses853" wrote:

Name of pony: 

(Oh yes, she's called Sky, sorry. I've read through what you've started and I understand roughly what's going on. I think I'll start sometime tomorrow, is that ok? Thanks for letting me join!)

"ILoveHorses853" wrote:

"ILoveHorses853" wrote:

Name of pony: 

(It's alright, see you tomorrow!)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Mackenzie's one year anniversary on kw!

What's your forum post count?

latest videos