Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP (Always open!)

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar
Luna nose-dived into the Everfree Forest, while Twilight looked dumbfounded. "My element!" She finally said, using her magic to try and tug back the element...

Meanwhile, Celestia was inside the Everfree Forest, looking for the dark blue alicorn. "Oh, poor Celly, your pupil lost the element, Luna is knocked out, and your daughter has turned your back on you!" Discord chuckled as he hovered above Celestia, who ignored him and kept troting.

"Twilight can handle her," Celestia said with content, "And Stormsurge will be freed of your horrible influence once the elements turn you back to stone." she chided.

Discord laughed at her ignorance. "You REALLY think so, after what Chaos has done?"

Celestia tried hard not to answer, but deep inside, she felt herself believing Discord. 

So, I heard you like Mudkips...

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Chaos felt Twilights magic tug at the element.  However, she also felt another tug.  This was in her mind, and was coming from the element it self.  She closed her eyes, and concentrated, then shot a beam of power towards the ponies.  It blasted Fluttershy, who became trapped in a bubble of red energy.  (Can there be a 7th element? The element of Space-time?  It means they can warp space and time.). She smiled and flew to the ground, right next to Twilight, and stuck her nose into her face.  "Not so powerful without your element are you?"  She asked, her voice cracked.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar
(Sure.) Twilight gasped and stepped back, shocked by how weak she felt and also on how Fluttershy was stuck inside. Think, Twilight, a calm mind is best...

Something suddenly struck Twilight in the back, causing her to crash right into Rainbow Dash. "Oof!" they both exclaimed, shaking their heads. Whatever sent that shock of magic energy was strong, too strong...

"I'm sorry, Twilight. But Discord has won, and we can't stop him." Celestia said, appearing from the dust the impact created.

Twilight was speechless, Celestia, her mentor...

Princess Celestia is on Discord's side.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Suddenly, Chaos screeched,  she fell to her knees, her eyes tight.  Applejack and Rarity suddenly stopped arguing, and Fluttershy flew to the ground, free.  Chaos glowed bright, and yelled as she was transformed back into Stormsurge, Twilight's element beside her.  She struggled up, and stared in front of her.  There was a floating orb, eye level with her and the other ponies.  She tapped it with her horn, and there was a blast of bright light.  

The orb transformed into a helmet, not a crown like Twilight's, a battle helmet.  It placed it self on Stormsurge's head and she turned to Twilight and her mother.  "I am sorry, i dont know what came over me."  She said, her eyes dull again.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar
Both Celestia and Discord gasped at the sight, and Twilight sighed with relief.

"What the..." Discord murmured, scratching his chin.

"S-Stormsurge...!" Celestia cried, running up to her and hugging her tight. Discord did a gagging face. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Lets get on to the turning into stone already." Discord said, not caring about how he is going to go.

The six mares lined up, their elements glowing, but Stormsurge stopped them all...

"What are you doing, Stormsurge, let them use their elements!" Celestia chided, then realizing she herself had a new element.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Stormsurge faced Discord, next to Twilight.  She looked at him, her eyes glowing.  Suddenly, the ground turned under his feet and began to warp.  It was almost liquid!  She nodded to Twilight, and began to summon her element's power.  Together, the ponies created a rainbow that crashed down on Discord, turning him to stone.  He fell to the patch of liquid ground, and began to sink.  Stormsurge carefully turned the ground back to normal, trapping the statue in the ground.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar
(Gotta go, remember, if anyone decides to join, you have jurisdiction on whether they join or not! BYE!)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ok, bye!)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar
Celestia rushed towards Stormsurge and embraced her. "I'm so glad you're back to yourself..." she whispered into the young alicorn's ear.

Twilight was examining the ground which supported Discord...before he was part of it. "What...how in Equestria is this possible?" Twilight murmured to herself.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Stormsurge nuzzled her mother, and then stared at the six ponies looking at Discord's statue in the ground.  "What happened?  I remeber Discord and that happening, but nothing before."  She stared at her mother, her eyes barely visible under the helmet.  She looked back to the group of ponies, staring at her in awe as they tried to comprehend how Discord had ended up in the ground.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Everything Is Red~

Everything Is Red~

Everything Is Red~

What was one thing you ate once but will n...

Everything Is Red~

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos