Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Anime Planete (Anime fans or advanced rpers ONLY)

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Kon'nichiwa!Welcome to Anime Planete!From One Piece to Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama,all of the anime characters in the anime world live here.All of the anime worlds combined to make the lands and seas here today.There's Present Japan,where animes like Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama and Fruits Basket live.The Seas of One Piece live here as well.There's even the Pokemon Legion,Fairy Tale Land,UK Anime Region(characters from Black Butler and other UK-related animes live there),Past Japan and Hetalia Triangle.This rp will give you the opportunity to live as your favourite anime characters.

NOTE: PLS TYPE IN "I LOVE ANIME" TO INDICATE THAT YOU HAVE READ THE RULES & THE PLOT
~RULES~
-No swearing or any inappropriateness
-This is a kid's site ppl so NO ECCHI
-Romance is most definitely allowed
-Each person can have TWO anime characters max
-PLEASE FOLLOW THE CHARACTER!DON'T CREATE A NEW PERSONALITY OR LOOK FOR THE CHARACTER (Except for Vocaloids)
-Vocaloids are allowed
-You can follow a scene or make your own but DON'T USE SCENES THAT ARE INAPPROPRIATE!
-For personality,you can put otaku terms like "tsundere" or "dandere"

~FORM (Examples  are my characters)~
Name: Ayuzawa Misaki
Anime: Kaichou Wa Maid Sama
Look: 
Personality: Devil President to Tsundere
On what part of Anime Planete are you living?: Present Japan
Other: Works in Maid Latte

Name: Usui Takumi
Anime: Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama
Look: 
Personality: he's the perfect guy;smart,really good in sports & good looking and he's a quiet,mysterious figure
On what part of Anime Planete are you living?: Present Japan
Other: Likes Misaki,sometimes works in Maid Latte as their temporary chef

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

animaljokes

My Top 10 Nintendo 64 Games! Majora's Mask...

Rate the signature above you!

help

make up and a job

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos