Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The holiday days to remember. {{Invites ONLY!}}

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet walked on into a candy shop shes been having a sweet tooth lately she was going to waist 20 in chocolate

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
AJ-

I hear the library door open, but don't see anyone. "Can I help you?" I call out into the silent library, shocked how loud my voice sounded.

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
((Will someone please fill me in?))

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Casper turned slowly to see the girl's face from between the two bookshelves, and moved to stand closer to her, since he was far across the room. "Well, it depends", he blurted out, shocked since it seemed more like something he'd imagine Demetri saying. "Do you - want to ... grab a coffee with me?" he asked, his charming british accent rolling delicately off his tongue. He watched the girl's beautiful eyes in silence, keeping his there as he waited for a response.

Demetri waited outside the library, his eyes flickering back and forth from his surroundings. "It's about time he had a valentine ..." he muttered under his breath, his blank expression replaced by a charming grin as several girls his age passed him. Nope. He needed a proper valentine. Someone he could picture himself with ...

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
Allie-

He is flirting with me and he wants to get coffee.  I think to myself. Oh and that terrible, annoying British accent. (No offence, Casper will have to work lol) "No thanks!" I call out to him and start to walk back to my desk.

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
PoisonedHuntress
PoisonedHuntress
StarStarStarStar
Da** Demetri's fliring into hell. Casper moved after the girl in silence, stopping to watch the rose-bed outside the window. His gaze fixing upon the perfect one, he willed it into his hand through his Telekenis, studying the stem to assure it was not broken, and that it was free from any bugs. "I apologize for the outgoing question", he said clearly, keeping a small distance between he and the girl in case she decided she loathed him. "You seem like a beautiful and genuine girl - I actually respect you for not accepting that approach", he went on, staring through the window as his gaze moved away from the girl.

Holly-Marie

Dark and light shall always exist; but good shall always win.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
(Where should I come in?)

Posted By:
PoisonedHuntress
PoisonedHuntress
StarStarStarStar
{Ninet could see Demetri outside the library since they are supposed to be the matched valentines?}

Holly-Marie

Dark and light shall always exist; but good shall always win.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Ninet was sitting in the library, she looked out of the window and seeing Demetri.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((Hey guys! Big Grin I'm back.)
Britan moved over to the corner of the block. This will be Epic,  Britan thought to himself waiting for a car to pass by him. 
((Did all of you see the Matches/Pairs?))

I'm not perfect. I know this. Don't remind me every day.skyscraper!

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

This may be Awkward...

Who cried at their graduation?

latest videos