Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Run As Fast As You Can (Open Roleplay & Only Advanced Roleplayers)

Posted By:
xXxkittykatxXx_1664665 Lock
xXxkittykatxXx_1664665
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis sat up and sighed " You can't escape, they guard this place day an night making it impossible for you to sneak out." Solo still asleep wiggled closer to Artemis for warmth.

Rainbows happen when the sun throws up!
A magical rainbow uni-llama named jeffery lives in meh closet XD

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
"I've escaped this place before...what mkaes you think i cant do it again?" Sarah said.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
(Im just going to skip the form.)

Allie-

I wake up to people talking. Scared, lonely, and afraid I start shuffling towards the wall. Where was I??

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
xXxkittykatxXx_1664665
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis looked straight into Sarah's eyes. "I honestly don't know how long ago was that...when you escaped... but since then this creatures have tighten up on security. They monitor our every move" Artemis replied to Sarah, his tone of voice was more stern than his normal tone of voice.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Sarah rolled her eyes and walked to the door.

Jace quickly got up and followed her. He couldnt let her go around here alone.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
xXxkittykatxXx_1664665
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis stood up quickly "Don't say that I didn't tell so, when those things come after you sweetie" he said as he crossed his arms across his chest. Artemis looked down towards his sister Solo, it seems that his sudden movement woke her up. Solo sat up and yawned, "What's happening Artemis? Why is there so much noise?" complained Solo as she sleepily rubbed her right eye. 

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Sarah laughed "Whatever...you dont know what im capable of" She said and looked at Jace and nodded. They both jumped in the air Jace landing on the ground first and catching Sarah by her stomach. He lifts her up so her head is on his head. She flips coming off blowing the door about 10 feet away. Sarah and Jace walked through it running into the first dark room they see.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
xXxkittykatxXx_1664665
StarStarStarStarStar
Solo stood up and stretched her arms towards the ceiling "What's they're problem? Do they know that its nearly impossible to escape from this place?" Solo questioned Artemis. She walked over to the hole where the door use to be, placing her hand on the doors frame. Artemis shook his head and sighed " I don't honestly know Solo, we better follow them... I don't want to hear another person take their last breath again"  Artemis and Solo walked through the door that lead into a dark room.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Nova turned towards the other two.  They had been here before. Walking up, and following them, she asked a simple question.

"Hi, what are your names?"

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Sarah started to walk around the room feeling the walls. "What are you doing?" Jace hissed at her. Sarah giggled and said "Finding a light switch duhh" She felt something hard that moved and she pushed it up. All the lights came on. She saw a table in the middle of the room with a whole bunch of glowing lights, switches, and knobs on it. She was about to touch one when Jace smacked her hand. "Stop it. Turn back off that light before-" Jace started to say before he heard wet feet walk around in the room. He turned around and saw a green human sized frog looking thing on the other side of the room.

Awwww

~Claudia

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Stop bullying

How many Tabs do you have open now??

Last one to say rock wins-moved

Am New, Help!

Daddy, why is mommy game.-moved

Last one to say rock wins-moved

latest videos