Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Run As Fast As You Can (Open Roleplay & Only Advanced Roleplayers)

Posted By:
xXxkittykatxXx_1664665 Lock
xXxkittykatxXx_1664665
StarStarStarStarStar
Solo turned around to face another girl, who she estimated to be around the same age as Herself and her brother Artemis. "Solo" was all that came out of Solo's mouth. the turned back around and continued to walk. Artemis turned around also but unlike his sister he gave to girl a smile " My name is Artemis, but you can call me Phantom if you want." he said in the girl.

Rainbows happen when the sun throws up!
A magical rainbow uni-llama named jeffery lives in meh closet XD

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Um, nice.  My name is Nova.  I have been here since i was five."  She replied, looking over at Sarah.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
xXxkittykatxXx_1664665
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well that seems really inconvenient Nova" Artemis replied back. Before he could say another word Solo got in front of him and Nova. "It seems we have company" She growled. Artemis looked towards Sarah and Jace and sighed. Solo then poked Artemis in the side and pointed at the Frog creature.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
The green slimy alien stepped forward a step and Sarah's eyes widened. "Ive been expecting you both" The alien said and stroked Sarah's cheek. Sarah watted this hand away and wiped her hand and cheek. "Im sure i didnt expect you... what you want from us" Sarah said. The alien's eyes shifted to Jace now and said "You are my warriors, my new prized posessions. You will live here on Zenith and take care of Zenith. It is now your home" the alien continued. Jace backed up a little and said "This will never be my home!' The alien face turned red and he yelled "Get use to it!" his face turned back to green and he said "You will like it here. You will all live in the same house, but at least it wont be cramped.." Sarah's eyes started to fill with tears.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
xXxkittykatxXx_1664665
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis looked at Sarah and noticed that she was on verge of tears. Something started to burn inside of him, this feeling of restlessness filled up inside of him. He hated seeing girls cry, it always made him feel uncomfortable. He furrowed his eyebrows and clenched his hands into a tight fist  "Just give it a rest. why don't you just leave the poor girl alone? She been through a lot. You should at least know that since you did kidnap her and her friend." Artemis yelled at the frog like Alien. Solo stood there in silence, she hated having the Alien within her sight. She just wished it to go way and leave them alone. She knew what Artemis was doing could get them in huge trouble.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
The alien turned to them and he struck his tongue out wrapping it around Artemis's neck. Sarah gasped and looked at the boy. He couldn't be no older than her and Jace. Sarah jumped in the air letting her hair brush the ceiling. She dropped down close to the alien's head and kicked it. Causing it to hit the wall and unravel it's tongue. Jace looked at Sarah and yelled at her "Now look what you did!"

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
xXxkittykatxXx_1664665
StarStarStarStarStar
"Artemis!" Solo screamed from across the room. She watched Sarah drop kick the alien on the head making the alien loosen his tongue's grip that was wrapped around Artemis neck. Artemis fell on the floor gasping for air, coughing here and there. Solo rushed to her brothers side, she placed one arm around him and helped him stand up. "You're such a fool. Never do that again." she scolded at him. Artemis looked up to Solo and gave her a grin "Can't make you any promises." Solo sighed and let go of Artemis. Losing his support he fell right back down to the floor. Artemis while trying to get up turned his attention to Sarah. "Thank you for getting me out of that mess." Artemis said to Sarah

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Sarah nodded and smiled. She was about to say something before some more aliens came and grabbed her and Jace's arms. Sarah was screaming "Let me go. I dont wanna be your warriors." While Jace was trying to kick them. They dragged Sarah and Jace down the hall and threw them into a room. It looked like a King sweet but it looked like a bribe. They huddled in a corner.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
xXxkittykatxXx_1664665
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis got up and began to chase after the aliens. He tried his hardest to keep with the Aliens, Solo was right behind him. They turned a corner to witness Sarah and Jace being tossed into a room. Artemis standing in the middle of the intersection gasp, the aliens heard the gasp and turned around to see who made that sound. When they turned around they noticed to no one was there. Meanwhile Solo and Artemis were sitting up against the hallways wall, Solo's pale hands were wrapped around Artemis mouth preventing him to say another word. She placed her index finger on her lips in a effort to say 'shhhh'. Artemis nodded his head and stayed quiet as he watched his younger twin get up and walk around the corner, he decided to crawl on the floor to the corner to see what was happening. Solo stood in the middle of the hallway waiting for the Aliens to notice her

Posted By:
xXxkittykatxXx_1664665
StarStarStarStarStar

"xXxkittykatxXx" wrote:

Artemis got up and began to chase after the aliens. He tried his hardest to keep with the Aliens, Solo was right behind him. They turned a corner to witness Sarah and Jace being tossed into a room. Artemis standing in the middle of the intersection gasp, the aliens heard the gasp and turned around to see who made that sound. When they turned around they noticed to no one was there. Meanwhile Solo and Artemis were sitting up against the hallways wall, Solo's pale hands were wrapped around Artemis mouth preventing him to say another word. She placed her index finger on her lips in a effort to say 'shhhh'. Artemis nodded his head and stayed quiet as he watched his younger twin get up and walk around the corner, he decided to crawl on the floor to the corner to see what was happening. Solo stood in the middle of the hallway waiting for the Aliens to notice her

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Telekinesis... Is it real?

Telekinesis... Is it real?

Send the person above you a friend request!

The Related Game!

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Post a Number with your eyes closed

latest videos