x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
Mutants. They have been captured by humans and subjected to testing. The government has captured you. You are a mutant that is being held with others like you. you must work together to survive. Will you make it through the Jailhouse Horror?

Rules-
~You may have more than two characters, just keep up with them
~dnt tlk liek dis
~use () when talking out of character
~no dying
~have fun

Form:

Name:
Mutation:
Bio:
Looks:
Personality:
Other:

Hello Person Who's Reading My Signature! *Waves* I Can't Believe You Have Actually Taken The Time To Read This Crappy Thing. Lawlz :3

So, Hows It Going? Good? Good. Oh I'm Blabbering Now Aren't I? Sorry, I Tend To Do That A Lot..
Polar Bear
Oops, I'm Running Out Of Characters.. Better Rap This Up
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
Name: Akira
Mutation: werewolf
Bio: Akira and her brother john were captured and injected with wolf blood, making them into werewolves. They have been on the run for years and were captured a couple months ago.
Looks: human:
Wolf: Wolf!!
Personality: Shy, nice, sensitive, but strong once a fight comes her way, dependent on her big brother, john
Other: has a big brother named john

Name: John
Mutation: werewolf
Bio: (Same as Akira)
Looks: human:
Wolf:
Personality: strong, brave, protective of his little sister akira and is nice to those who are nice to him
Other: has a little sister named Akira

Hello Person Who's Reading My Signature! *Waves* I Can't Believe You Have Actually Taken The Time To Read This Crappy Thing. Lawlz :3

So, Hows It Going? Good? Good. Oh I'm Blabbering Now Aren't I? Sorry, I Tend To Do That A Lot..
Polar Bear
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
(Can I join ? ) 

Name: Alexandra 

Mutation : It's not a mutation but her Silver eyes glow with her hands and when that happens , she can control Nature ( If that's fine I can change it..) 

Bio: She learned she can mutate when she was 7 , and learned to take care of it without any one knowing! But other than that , she had a basically good life , well to her , everyone else thought because she was poor , she had a bad living ? But she showed people , it wasn't that bad....

Looks: Profile Picture 

Personality : Sweet , kind , Cute , Tomboyish , Tough , can stick up for herself but attempts to humiliate herself , scared if the unknowing , and Shy or sometimes outgoing...

Other : Carries a bow and arrow with her at all times... And has a brother...

(I'll do the boy form later , I am in a hurry , and if I am accepted ... ) 

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"mokeydokey" wrote:

(Can I join ? ) 

Name: Alexandra 

Mutation : It's not a mutation but her Silver eyes glow with her hands and when that happens , she can control Nature ( If that's fine I can change it..) 

Bio: She learned she can mutate when she was 7 , and learned to take care of it without any one knowing! But other than that , she had a basically good life , well to her , everyone else thought because she was poor , she had a bad living ? But she showed people , it wasn't that bad....

Looks: Profile Picture 

Personality : Sweet , kind , Cute , Tomboyish , Tough , can stick up for herself but attempts to humiliate herself , scared if the unknowing , and Shy or sometimes outgoing...

Other : Carries a bow and arrow with her at all times... And has a brother...

(I'll do the boy form later , I am in a hurry , and if I am accepted ... ) 

(Accepted! Big Grin)

Polar Bear
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
( Thanks here is my Boy form). Name: Eddie Mutation : A Little Mouse Age: 16 Gender : Male Bio: Same as Alexandra Looks: Coming.... Personality : He is tough,protective, kind, shy, fun, and rough.. Other : He is protective of his sister...

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"mokeydokey" wrote:

( Thanks here is my Boy form). Name: Eddie Mutation : A Little Mouse Age: 16 Gender : Male Bio: Same as Alexandra Looks: Coming.... Personality : He is tough,protective, kind, shy, fun, and rough.. Other : He is protective of his sister...

(accepted. your mutation can be anything. just saying. like control of the elements, half-breed, or shapeshifter.)

Polar Bear
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Latest Forum Posts

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

The meanest or nicest thing a friend has d...

Mean friends

Black Veil Brides or Falling in Reverse

BMTH or AA?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Post or Make Your Own Song!

Why do people say people are using their k...

Chesse pizza or Pepperoni Pizza

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

Latest Videos

Play Online Games