Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Jailhouse Horror (Open)

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Mutants. They have been captured by humans and subjected to testing. The government has captured you. You are a mutant that is being held with others like you. you must work together to survive. Will you make it through the Jailhouse Horror?

Rules-
~You may have more than two characters, just keep up with them
~dnt tlk liek dis
~use () when talking out of character
~no dying
~have fun

Form:

Name:
Mutation:
Bio:
Looks:
Personality:
Other:

Hello Person Who's Reading My Signature! *Waves* I Can't Believe You Have Actually Taken The Time To Read This Crappy Thing. Lawlz :3

So, Hows It Going? Good? Good. Oh I'm Blabbering Now Aren't I? Sorry, I Tend To Do That A Lot..
Polar Bear
Oops, I'm Running Out Of Characters.. Better Rap This Up
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Jailhouse Horror (Open)

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Akira
Mutation: werewolf
Bio: Akira and her brother john were captured and injected with wolf blood, making them into werewolves. They have been on the run for years and were captured a couple months ago.
Looks: human:
Wolf: Wolf!!
Personality: Shy, nice, sensitive, but strong once a fight comes her way, dependent on her big brother, john
Other: has a big brother named john

Name: John
Mutation: werewolf
Bio: (Same as Akira)
Looks: human:
Wolf:
Personality: strong, brave, protective of his little sister akira and is nice to those who are nice to him
Other: has a little sister named Akira

Hello Person Who's Reading My Signature! *Waves* I Can't Believe You Have Actually Taken The Time To Read This Crappy Thing. Lawlz :3

So, Hows It Going? Good? Good. Oh I'm Blabbering Now Aren't I? Sorry, I Tend To Do That A Lot..
Polar Bear
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Jailhouse Horror (Open)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can I join ? ) 

Name: Alexandra 

Mutation : It's not a mutation but her Silver eyes glow with her hands and when that happens , she can control Nature ( If that's fine I can change it..) 

Bio: She learned she can mutate when she was 7 , and learned to take care of it without any one knowing! But other than that , she had a basically good life , well to her , everyone else thought because she was poor , she had a bad living ? But she showed people , it wasn't that bad....

Looks: Profile Picture 

Personality : Sweet , kind , Cute , Tomboyish , Tough , can stick up for herself but attempts to humiliate herself , scared if the unknowing , and Shy or sometimes outgoing...

Other : Carries a bow and arrow with her at all times... And has a brother...

(I'll do the boy form later , I am in a hurry , and if I am accepted ... ) 

Jailhouse Horror (Open)

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar

"mokeydokey" wrote:

(Can I join ? ) 

Name: Alexandra 

Mutation : It's not a mutation but her Silver eyes glow with her hands and when that happens , she can control Nature ( If that's fine I can change it..) 

Bio: She learned she can mutate when she was 7 , and learned to take care of it without any one knowing! But other than that , she had a basically good life , well to her , everyone else thought because she was poor , she had a bad living ? But she showed people , it wasn't that bad....

Looks: Profile Picture 

Personality : Sweet , kind , Cute , Tomboyish , Tough , can stick up for herself but attempts to humiliate herself , scared if the unknowing , and Shy or sometimes outgoing...

Other : Carries a bow and arrow with her at all times... And has a brother...

(I'll do the boy form later , I am in a hurry , and if I am accepted ... ) 

(Accepted! Big Grin)

Polar Bear
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Jailhouse Horror (Open)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Thanks here is my Boy form). Name: Eddie Mutation : A Little Mouse Age: 16 Gender : Male Bio: Same as Alexandra Looks: Coming.... Personality : He is tough,protective, kind, shy, fun, and rough.. Other : He is protective of his sister...

Jailhouse Horror (Open)

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar

"mokeydokey" wrote:

( Thanks here is my Boy form). Name: Eddie Mutation : A Little Mouse Age: 16 Gender : Male Bio: Same as Alexandra Looks: Coming.... Personality : He is tough,protective, kind, shy, fun, and rough.. Other : He is protective of his sister...

(accepted. your mutation can be anything. just saying. like control of the elements, half-breed, or shapeshifter.)

Polar Bear
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Rate the band above you

type whatever comes 2 your mind

My Chemical Romance

Rate the band above you

Favorite metal bands?

MEGADETH OR METALLICA

latest videos