Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Good luck, you're gonna need it! (Open RP)

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
!ATTENTION!: This story happens in like the 15th century so NO CELLPHONES, COMPUTERS OR ANYTHING ELECTRONIC

You live in a small village right outside the forest of ember. It's called the forest of ember since there's always a bright light from a fire coming from it but the forest never catches on fire. One day you decide to go to the forest and look for the fire. After many days of walking you finally come across a fire, you are extremely happy since you've been cold but when you walk to the fire you pass out. When you wake up again you're in the village again, but this time you're a supernatural. When some other people find out they call the hunters and the only thing you can do is run!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules:
No text talk!!

be litarate

Third person please

No one-liners

If I don't accept you than don't be angry, just leave

As I said, no electronics! 

Use " " when talking

Romance is allowed but don't cross the line

Use (( )) when ooc

no ooc fights

Write 'Lady luck' on the top of your form if you have read down this far

Form:
Name:
Personality (don't put 'you'll see'):
Supernatural (No powers):
Looks (Anime!):
Bio:
Other: 

Luka in a school uniform!!

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
My forms 
-----------------------
Name: Silvia
Personality: Quiet, strong, loves music, closed, won't hesitate to fight back
Supernatural: Dragon (Can change into a dragon, tail and wings pop out if she's excited)
Looks: Silvia (Ignore the headphones)
Dragon form: Silvia
Bio: When she was five years old she was left at an orphanage where she grew up, when she turned thirteen she was moved to a church and was made a nun but they soon fired her when she kept singing in the church, then she went back to the orV

Name: Kia
Personality: Outgoing, not afraid to say what's on her mind, can be nice but is mostly mean and loves to fight
Supernatural: Warewolf (changes at full moon)
Looks: Kia
Bio: She lived with her father but moved out at the age of 15 since she was sick with cancer and wanted to live her life to the fullest, she ran around hotels, orphanage's and hospitals but she always enjoyed her life since she had so short of it left, when she was turned into a warewolf she was cured from her sickness
Other: None

Name: Siria
Personality: Energetic, bubbly, outgoing, loves to make friends and fly, can be aggressive if you make her mad
Supernatural: Witch
Looks: Sasha
Bio: She was rich and lived with her mother and grandmother, her father died when she was 10 years old, when her family's business got bankrupt they moved to the streets and soon she learned how to fight for what she wanted, then she got turned into a witch and lost all of her memories in the change
Other: None

Luka in a school uniform!!

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Isabelle
Personality (don't put 'you'll see'): caring, laughs a lot, shy
Supernatural (No powers):  vampire 
Looks (Anime!): Isabelle
Bio: Her parents left her when she was 3 to be vampire hunters. Everyone knew she was lonely without her parents but she did have her brother max. 
Other:  her eyes change red when she is shy, angry,hungry, ready to fight. She also likes to sing when she is lonely

Name: Max
personality: loves to make people smile and cheer his sister up, nice, funny
supernatrul:  vampire
looks: ( can I just describe him) he has brown hair with brown eyes
bio: same as Isabelle's 

You say weird.... I say unique.

-Mariah

Stars are wishes waiting to be granted, I'm below wishing mine will come true. ---- Mariah

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Belle
Personality: Sweet... most of the time, fierce, stylish.
Supernatural: Horse but not a normal horse.
Looks: ( Just describing. I don't know how for picture! ) Orange curly hair, skinny, freckles all over her face, emerald green eyes.
Bio: She only has her twin brother. Everyone else is scared of the 2.
Other:  When she gets angry she turns into a whole different person.

Name: Byron
Personality: Nice... most of the time, fierce, stylish.
Supernatural: Horse but not a normal horse.
Looks: Orange curly hair, skinny, freckles all over his face, emerald green eyes.
Bio: He only has his twin sister. Everyone else is scared of the 2.
Other: When he gets angry he turns into a whole different person.

Joey Graceffa My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
Name: Allie Bakers
Personality: Loving. She is quiet and curious, and never gives up. She is a big dreamer, just don't get on her bad side.. 
Supernatural: Pixie
Looks: Coming 
Bio: Allie has lived on a small farm all her life, and her family doesn't have much money.  Well, her and her brother that is. Her mother and father died trying to protect the crops from a forest fire. 
Other: I like cheese!

Lady Luck

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Can I join?
Lady Luck

Name: Keren Manchester
Personality: Loner,smart,guys think of her as a devil,hard worker
Supernatural: Kitty Abilities!!! (Becomes a human cat.When she is in kitty mode,she only forms kitty ears & a tail)
Looks(ANIME!!!): Luka!!!!!!! (human form)  (kitty form)
Bio: Lives only with her mom and little sister.Was born from another town but travelled to the small village for migration and they needed a permanent home.Has only one friend,which is her little sister.Other than that,she is antisocial.
Other: N/A

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Lady luck

Name: Mikuru
Personality: Loner, a fighter, hard to get closed to, she's tough
Supernatural: Wolf whisperer (She talks to wolfs)
Looks: Mikuru
Bio: When she was about nine years old she was left alone in an orphanage where she had to fight for everything, for her food, clothes, and even sleep
Other: She's short

Name: Melody
Personality: Can be a bit creepy, won't talk to anyone unless he/she says the magic word, insane
Supernatural: Grim reaper
Looks: Melody
Bio: She lived with her mother and father but her father used to beat both of them up. It ended up that Melody hurt him badly and ran away. When she tried finding a safe place in a church she was grabbed and tortured, the priests said that it was to clean her soul, after that she went insane
Other: She didn't really loose her eye, she wears the eyepatch because of a dark secret....

The three dragon slayers
"The beginning is always the hardest, so let's continue till the end." -Natsu

"It's not the good-byes that hurt, it's the flashbacks that follow." -Gray

"It's not happy to have your fate decided! You have to grab your own happiness!" -Lucy

"When life changes to be harder, change yourself to be stronger." -Erza

Gray x Juvia foreveeeer!

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
(I Have to go soon so ill post the form now ok?)

well you wanted lady luck.....

Name: tarkan
Personality: protective smart qwerky sneaky evil corrupt
Supernatural: dark angel
Looks: my rp guy 
Bio: tarken is the son of a deamon lord he is evil but sometimes can show his softer side he tries to keep away from his father beacause if he enters this world.....it will all be destroyed
Other: is known to randomly smell of cheese

KAAAAAAMEEEEEHAAAAAAHEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOKU FTW! Big Grin

I AM FROM THE INTERNET.... OH....I CRASHED....

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(may I join)
Lady Luck
Name: Evie Scott
Bio(i did this first because it leads into my personality) Evie was born and raised in a manor. Her aunt Violet was her legal guardian. Her aunt was wicked and pompous. Evie is cooped up in her room most of the time.Though most said she was spoiled Evie lived a rough life. She was living in the shadow of her cousin 'Delia the perfect.' Evie was expected to carry things for Delia, clean Delia's room, and make sure Delia was happy. Evie's only escape from the life of frippery and clothes was at night. She would sit in her window that looked out of the ember forest, and read. Her aunt Violet always told her that her parents didn't want her and thats why they disappeared.
Personality: Evie is shy and a bit of a pushover. She is obedient because she cares about people or at least  thats what she tells herself to justify the fact that she gives in so easily.
Looks :
Other: Evie has a sparrow that sits on her shoulder named Dawn. She also wears a necklace that has her name on it. It was the only thing her mother left her with when her parents disappeared. 
Supernatural: Elf

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(I know that I really haven't role-played with you yet but I am completely willing to make a sample post.)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Words That Start With F.

Words That Start With F.

Words That Start With F.

Words That Start With F.

Words That Start With F.