Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Good luck, you're gonna need it! (Open RP)

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1091
Siria reached her hand out for the flame but her hand hesitated. Was this real? If she would touch the flame would all the pain leave. The cold wind blew through her black hair. She finally did it. She reached her hand out and touched the flame. It wasn't warm like normal fire, it was cold. She screamed and light bathed her. Moment later her body fell to the ground but it didn't look the same. The hair was somehow darker, her clothes had changed and her fingers held a broom

Luka in a school uniform!!


Good luck, you're gonna need it! (Open RP)

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1091
I need to go, bye! ))

Luka in a school uniform!!


Good luck, you're gonna need it! (Open RP)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
Member since:
January, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3980
Evie watched in horror. She watched as the fire licked at the girl's hand and then the girl fell. Evie looked up at the fire. The flames danced in a colorful tango swaying back and forth, twirling, rising and falling simultaneously. Evie took a step forward mesmerized by the flame's graceful dance. All of a sudden her face was inches away from the fire. She reached out her hand in front of the fire. She felt a heat so wonderful she couldn't resist. She pushed her hand towards a small flickering blue flame. The flame took a bite of her pale skin and her whole hand was tugged into the fire. The heat disappeared and was replaced by an icy cold mist circling her hand. Evie's eyes went blank. She seemed to float up to the stars then all or a sudden she tumbled down towards the ground. The wind pushing her down with a gentle force that was so powerful Evie felt as though she were traveling at the speed of light. At the last moment right before her feet hit the ground Evie grabbed the branch of her tree. She weakly pulled herself up and right as her torso hit the branch everything went black.


Good luck, you're gonna need it! (Open RP)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2971
Shard ran into the forest.  She had just narrowly missed getting picked on by the town boys.  Looking around, she saw a glow coming through the trees.  She walked up, mesmerized.  Holding out her hand, she felt a searing, coldness.  She fell to the ground, and woke up just seconds later.  She felt, different.  Looking down at her, she realized she was a wolf!  She pushed herself up in shock, running off.  

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.


Good luck, you're gonna need it! (Open RP)

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6263
Isabelle walked around, her hair blowing in the wind. She saw a bright orange glow. She got confused a little and walked toward it.

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~


Good luck, you're gonna need it! (Open RP)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2971
Shard ran into a girl.  She looked up at the human, her blue and red eyes filled with fear.  Looking around, she found a gap and ran through it, her black and white tail trailing behind her.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.


Good luck, you're gonna need it! (Open RP)

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6263
Isabelle thought she new the wolf that just ran into her. "Shard?" She asked

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~


Good luck, you're gonna need it! (Open RP)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2971
Shard froze in her place.  She turned to the girl.  It was Isabelle, the one who had defended her when the boys thrived to pick on her for being an orphan.  Padding up, she tried to become human. Much to her happiness, it worked.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.


Good luck, you're gonna need it! (Open RP)

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6263
"What happened" Isabelle asked Shard wondering. 

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~


Good luck, you're gonna need it! (Open RP)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2971
"I do not know.  I saw something, touched it, then this."  Shard replied, gesturing to herself.  Her hair had become streaked with white, which she accually liked.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Telekinesis... Is it real?

Telekinesis... Is it real?

The Related Game!

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Lets all lie!

latest videos