Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Color's of the Rainbow (Closed)

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar
Red was confused by the question and looked over to Bluie, following her. "I don't know..I never really thought about it. I guess a frog or something.. They are adorable." She grinned

So. I see you're reading this. Well...Hi! smile

Posted By:
iwuvcandy909
iwuvcandy909
StarStarStarStar
" well hold on and wait here " she said. " i will be right back ". and she walked off.

C: this is the art... OF ROLEPLAY!

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar
Red stopped and waited for bluie to return. "Okay." She pulled the stick back out and twirled it in her hands.

Posted By:
iwuvcandy909
iwuvcandy909
StarStarStarStar
" aha come here " she said when she left and saw what she wanted and it hopped in her arms " i cant wait to show red " she said and walked back to red " hey red look what i have " she said as she showed the rabbit " wanna have one " she said as suddenly two rabbits appeared " i named mine flower " she said " oh and there was only a girl and a boy " she said " so i guess you can have the boy "

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar
Red looked at Bluie like she was crazy. "Bunnies?" She laughed, looking down at the animals. "Smooth."

Posted By:
iwuvcandy909
iwuvcandy909
StarStarStarStar
bluie looked back " yes bunnies cuz i rule!! " she teased " really i thought we could have pets but these arent ordinary bunnies " she grew quiet " they were both me and my brothers pets i owned flower and he owned blaze ' she said then the rabbits started talking " bluie!! we missed you " flower and blaze said " blaze i told you she would come back " said flower  " what! " blaze said " i know guys but this is my friend red and yes we finnaly escaped town " bluie said " oh hi red " blaze and flower said

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar
Red's eyes widened and she backed up. "Bunnies don't talk!" She yelled, looking at the two creatures who'd just spoken her name. "This..Bluie, this is really weird."

Posted By:
iwuvcandy909
iwuvcandy909
StarStarStarStar
" aww come on its cute " she said making puppy eyes " shesh what a great thing to do " blaze said " blaze for once quiet!! " flower yelled " guys please red needs to understand " bluie said " listen " bluie sighed " when i was little me and my brother found alot of secrets in this forest that people would give there own lives just to have in there hands you see red not only do animals talk but theres a spring that lets you live forever red i trust you that you can keep this secret if anybody finds out they will do anything to get just a sip on that stuff " she said

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well..This forest is weirder than I expected.." Red sighed, gripping the stick in her hands. "I'm still a little fazed about the bunnies talking.."

Posted By:
iwuvcandy909
iwuvcandy909
StarStarStarStar
" dont worry you should see when blaze burps " flower laughed " hey its cool " blaze interupted " so red can you keep a secret " bluie said hoping red wouldnt get more freaked out

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

We the Kidz

NOT ANYMORE!

We the Kidz

latest videos