Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

~Creature College~ (started)

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"Oakfeather" wrote:

"So, are you my roommate? My sister got a room to herself, lucky.  Anyway, which side is yours? Oh, and i am Falcon."

"The right side, it's a superstition our family has." Elroy shrugged.

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Falcon walked to the left side.  "It's fine by me."  He placed his trunk on the bed, and sat next to it.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
Meenah, before eating let down her braids. In a cascade of natural black wave, her hair curled around her, like the many waves of the ocean she used to live in. ((BTW in her pic you can see why she has the fins on her face.

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
(Has everyone posted their introduction?)

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
(yes! ^-^)

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yay! My mum let me stay off cause of the snow and ice c: )

~Next Day~
~Flitra~

The bell rang and I let out a big sigh,"Better get to class." I wondered around the halls like a lost sheep, where's C2? I bumped into someone, dropping all my books. "Oh, this is just great!" I yelled angrily, and shoveled my books together. "Sorry, I can't find C2" I looked up at the creature. "What's your name? I'm Flitra Fluttra" he shook my hand.

~Elroy~

"Nice to meet you, I'm Elroy Evergreen. Half elf," I smiled. Wow. "I'm going to C2 as well, follow me". We walked down the hall into potions class- my favourite subject! She sat down next to me, and took out a quill to take notes. "Good morning class, I'm Professor Brewton." the professor said in a posh actsent, and began taking the role.

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Leo:
Leo grabbed his bag and met up with violet before they got to their classes. he saw that they had a couple of classed together including the first period so they walked together looking for the classroom "why dont we ditch it today and come tomorrow?" He nudged violet and she swatted his arm

Violet:
She shook her head at leo and pushed him forward to their first class. "Sorry we got lost!" They enterted potion class and sat by eachother.leo bugged her a lot during the lecture but she didn't complane afterall she tortured the poor guy.

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar

"Twisted_Vixen" wrote:

Violet smiled sensing her uneasyness. "Uhm, im just a witch I work with elements and animals. " I sat down on my desks chair and picked up my white hair. "Lucky you have a brother. I only have a  bestfriend hes a fallen angel." I started decorating the room up a little.

Leo smirked and looked at Eddie "curious aren't you? Well im a fallen angel and how about you? " leo got up and started setting the room up he thought it had looked to plain

( I am back ) 

Eddie smirked back at Leo , and raised an eyebrow and nodded and smiled... He replied " Well, I am a Wizard , hard to explain , but easy to do.... " he said smiling to himself ... 

Alex smiled to Violet , and said " Cool! My brother is a Wizard but I guess that's different... Well at least you have a best friend... I only have a brother..." She said looking around... And smiled again... 

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Shard was sitting in class C2, watching the teacher talk.  She played with her cauldron rim in bordom.

Falcon was sitting in his history class, his arms folded.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Kaitlin walked into C2.She sat next to Elroy and smiled at him.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

if anyone famous could be your BF/GF who w...

Post a Number with your eyes closed

ThE WoRd GaMe

speak about the above user

ThE WoRd GaMe

Forum Chat :)

latest videos