Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

~Creature College~ (started)

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
Aranea and meenah were late for class "Gosh, I told you how to do this 8raid millions of times........" Aranea sighed, as she braided Meenah's hair. "clam it serket, onlyyou do it the way its supposed to be done"

After that they made their way to class. Aranea wearing a loose sweater and some shorts, ((shes rather hipstery)) Meenah carried their bags and Aranea had their coffee in re-usable mugs.

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
(sorry guys, there was snow and stuff bugging the power)

"-And that's why you never mix poison ivy and dragon blood together." Prof. Brewton wiped the chock lines off the board. "Any questions?" Darla put up her hand,"I'd rather not learn about reasons that people think dragons are-" "Monsters, beasts, worthless, bugs, snitches, ugly, and evil" a dark haired boy folded his arms.

Darla's face burned red as her nostrils flared,"Okay-! I think we'll continue this tomorrow, Mr. Crossberg- I'd like to speak to you." Brewton narrowed her eye brows at him as the rest of the class walked out.

Flitra frowned at the sorrow on Darla's face,"...If you want we could get ice cream. There's a ice cream parlor on 5th Avenue, I've never been to a sit-in ice cream shop before" She smiled at Darla. She looked up from her slouch and smiled slightly.

~Elroy~

That goodness we have a break, Brewton is a creepy old grouch... I thought walking on the pathway. Then suddenly, I couldn't see! "AH! I've gone blind! Somebody help!" A girl giggled behind me,"You over react." she removed her hands from my eyes, and I turned around. I saw Flitra,"Me and Darla are going to the Ice cream parlor- Wanna come with?" "Uh- sure!"

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Shard looked at her schedule.  She had flight class after break.  It was only for kids with the ability to fly.  That is, with wings.  Ones who could fly without went a different time.  Shard decided to go into town for ice cream.  She turned into her dragon wolf form and flew off, landing in front of the building.  Her brother was already there.  

"Hey."  Falcon said, greeting his sister.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
~Fitra~

The bell rang off the door inside the ice cream shop,"Oooo, it's so olden timeishie!" I shuttered happily. "What kind of ice cream do you want Darla?" I asked. "Vanilla" She smiled. "Elroy?" "...huh, what?"

I laughed,"what kind of ice cream do you want?" "Oh... uh... Brownie, or honeycomb  no bubblegum maybe mint- I can't choose!" he yelled in frustration. Me and Darla laughed some more,"How about we all get honeycomb." I suggested. Darla and Elroy nodded their heads and muttered some agreeing words.

They took their seats and I walked to the counter,"3 honeycomb cones." The worker was a ice cube- how ironic. He handed me the cones and I put the money on the counter. I walked over to the metal and glass table, and sat down. The windows had window paintings of ice cream, cones, tubs and stuff. The floor had coloured tiles, it was just like something you'd see in a old movie.

We ate out icecream and waited a few more minutes before going back to class.

(I'm not going to be online guys, so the rp is paused)

Paused. Do not post.

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

Might Storm be a part of this?

~Form Spot~

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay guys, I'm unpausing the role play now! Yay!)

Recap!

Previously in Creature College:
The students have arrived at creature college, and have begun their classes. A fairy (who happens to be a princess) met two new friends, Darla and Elroy. At the first class Darla had been insulted about her being half dragon, Flitra cheered her up by taking her for ice cream along with Elroy. That's what's been happening in Creature College!

~Flitra~

Me, Elroy, and Darla walked down the halls to History. "-And that's why elves are mistaken to be small." Elroy finished. "Wow. You blew my mind." Darla rolled her eyes, we both laughed. You know, I've never had a chance to have friends because my parents are super overprotective. But now I do, I wonder if I'll be popular. I smiled to myself and walked into History class.

I sprang my bag onto the chair and sat down, with a quill at the ready. The teacher flung the door open in rage and tossed workbooks and textbooks onto our desks. "Turn to page 15, no talking, no chewing, and no whining." he said firmly.

I flipped through the pages of the book and looked up, someone was staring at me... creepy. "In this class and outside of this class, you will call me Mr. Starkworth. Not Starky, Stark dog, DJ Stark, Mr, nor Sir, and so forth." Mr Starkworth banged the chalk off the blackboard.

"Since the term has just started we'll be working on the history and backgrounds of Carlswell Creeter, the person and the town. Now, can anyone tell me how Carlswell Creeter, died?" The class stayed silent until someone raised their hand. 

(Word help?: Quill= A feather filled with ink (used in olden times as a pen). Nor= no.)

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Shard and Falcon walked along the grass.  They looked at the class.  Flitra wasn't here.  Odd, this was the only flying with wings class that day.  Shrugging, they waited for attendance.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"Oakfeather" wrote:

Shard and Falcon walked along the grass.  They looked at the class.  Flitra wasn't here.  Odd, this was the only flying with wings class that day.  Shrugging, they waited for attendance.

(Come again?)

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Well, it is a class where kids with wings learn to fly better.  Kids without wings take a different class.  It is like gym, just flight style.)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"Oakfeather" wrote:

(Well, it is a class where kids with wings learn to fly better.  Kids without wings take a different class.  It is like gym, just flight style.)

(Oh okay, makes sense c: )

Phinbella Fan Logo

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Hey Kidzworldians!

how to train your dragon 2

It's Musical Game.

My favorite animal is a coyote

Which color of Lip Stick do you prefer?

Profile Pic not showing

latest videos