Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

~Creature College~ (started)

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"Twisted_Vixen" wrote:

(Yeah!!! Like that xD)

(I am toatz smarts-a-mus Cx )

ROLE PLAYERS WANTED- ANYONE- EVERYONE WELCOME! MAKE SURE YOU READ THE RULES BEFORE ROLE PLAYING, AND THAT YOU'VE READ THE POSTING RULES. THANKS!

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
CookieAngel
CookieAngel
StarStarStarStar
Name: Betty Lisk

Looks:  (I drew this two years ago in hopes of joining a Monster-type RP, haha.)

Creature: Basilisk

Personality: Lively, rebellious, secretive, likes to think she's a know-it-all, mysterious, sarcastic, seemingly quiet but loud when with the right person, and more to come.

Other: Betty has a pet Basilisk Lizard called Basil. He is her 16th pet and she promises, promises, PROMISES not to kill him this time. He is a cheeky, friendly little guy and so hilarious. Did you know that he can walk on water? Look at his little legs go!

------------------------------

Autobio:
(The grammar here might be different to mine now because this was written two years ago when I was 11. The idea of a catacomb is Monster High
™'s original idea, so you do not have to put it in there if you do not wish.)

BETTY LISK
Daughter of the Basilisk

KILLER STYLE:
Nothing completes my scary-cute look without my creeperific scale top and some fins to go with it! Looks can kill - if you're a Basilisk like me.

FREAKY FLAW:
I have to be super aware of my glasses all the time, because, like my father, I have this monstrous glare that could immediately... decapitate you if we make eye contact. That's never happened before... Expect, maybe for my pet snake Rubin, komodo dragon Ben, and... Never mind.

FAVOURITE COLOUR:
Lizard green

FAVOURITE FOOD:
Tender meat. The fresher the better.

BIGGEST PET PEEVE:
Well, us Basilisks like to have our own quiet time, so it really tangles my tail when I keep getting disturbed. Also, a week ago, some monsters started this dumb rumour that if you touched me, you would get some poisonous disease. The first sign of the so called 'disease' is that you would smell like otter odour. That's how us Basilisks smell! It's totally normal! Peuff... I DO reek... Maybe I should have a shower.

FAVOURITE ACTIVITY:
Hanging out in the Monster High catacombs with Operetta and doodling stuff linked to her music.

PET:
Basil is my pet Basilisk Lizard. He is my 16th pet and I promise, promise, PROMISE not to kill him this time. He is a cheeky, friendly little guy and so hilarious. Did you know that he can walk on water? Yeah - so funny!

FAVOURITE SCHOOL SUBJECT: 
Mad Science - I love experimenting with different liquids and finding antidotes, hopefully I can find a cure to revive my dead pets.

LEAST FAVOURITE SCHOOL SUBJECT: 
Ge-ogre-phy. Seriously, I don't really care about the countries and cities. Been there, done that... Twice. I just need some peace now... That's all the ge-ogre-phy I need - in the catacombs.

Love And Tolerate

Fire Orbital Friendship Beam

Posted By:
CookieAngel
CookieAngel
StarStarStarStar
(Mind if I make another character?)

Name: Centura O'Clock

Age: As old as time itself... Alright, fine. She's 16... Hundred.

Looks: Centura O (Also drawn two years ago)

Creature: A Fate

Personality: Casual, Laid-back, Intelligent, Highly sophisticated yet modern, Misunderstood, Psychopathic Freakazoid (when conducting a scientific experiment), and more to come. 

Other: Milly-Nium is her pet cat... thingy. She was a cloning experiment done by her friend who's father is a mad scientist, but instead of cloning into Centura, she turned into a cat... Must've been the tuna sandwiches she ate. Well, at least this was an excuse to keep her, mum's more of a Cerberus person. She is way above average in intelligence, like her, and her posh spectacle helps her to see the future too.

-------------------------
Autobio:
(Also written two years ago.)

CENTURA O'CLOCK
Daughter of Lachesis of the Fates
Age: As old as time itself... Well, ok... that's my MUM's age... I'm 1600.

KILLER STYLE:
Casual and old-style, with a modern twist. I just adore slipping on my watches, putting on my clock earrings, clipping my clock clip and wearing my clock heels! Yes, I'm obsessed with clocks. I look like a normie, so why shouldn't I show my powers through my clothes?

FREAKY FLAW:
Sometimes I say too much and spoil surprises. It's difficult to have time-seeing powers and not ruin someone's future! When I pass someone, I just HAVE to tell them something that will happen to them next week, day, hour, minute... Even second!

FAVOURITE COLOURS:
Black and white... Just like the colours of a clock.

FAVOURITE FOOD:
Unlike my cousins' soul-eating habits, I do say I rather enjoy tuna sandwich... Which is probably why my pet is a cat (see 'pet').

BIGGEST PET PEEVE:
People who mess around with my clocks. There is no need for such unkindness! My outfit must be neat and in order. Yes, do call me a 'neat freak', but everything must be in place, and so does time. You wouldn't want me to 'cut the string' on you, right? Geddit? Because my mother and her sisters choose to end your life by cutting your life string! Hehehe... That was a good joke.

FAVOURITE ACTIVITY:
Well, I must admit that I love publishing the weekly horror-scopes in the Teen Scream magazines, it's something that I can share your future with without having to ruin the complete surprise!

PET:
Milly-Nium is my pet cat... thingy. She was a cloning experiment done by my friend who's father is a mad scientist, but instead of cloning into me, she turned into a cat... Must've been the tuna sandwiches I ate. Well, at least this was an excuse to keep her, mum's more of a Cerberus person. She is way above average in intelligence, like I, and her posh spectacle helps her to see the future too.

FAVOURITE SCHOOL SUBJECT:
Ahh-strology and History Of The Undead. But mostly Ahh-strology. It helps me to get a better look at the future. 

LEAST FAVOURITE SCHOOL SUBJECT:
I, for one myself, do not have a least favourite class and never will. I think all classes are enjoyable and teach you something new.

Love And Tolerate

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"CookieAngel" wrote:

Name: Betty Lisk

Looks: (Drawing Coming Soon!)

Creature: Basilisk

Personality: (Gosh, I feel like writing down her entire Monster High profile-thingy, haha. Can I do her fact profile?) 

Other: Betty has a pet Basilisk Lizard called Basil. He is her 16th pet and she promises, promises, PROMISES not to kill him this time. He is a cheeky, friendly little guy and so hilarious. Did you know that he can walk on water? Look at his little legs go!

(Sure, bio's are aloud c: add personality. Accepted!)

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"CookieAngel" wrote:

(Mind if I make another character?)

Name: Centura O'Clock

Age: As old as time itself... Alright, fine. She's 16... Hundred.

Looks: (Coming Soon!)

Creature: A Fate

Personality: Casual, Laid-back, Intelligent, Highly sophisticated yet modern, Misunderstood, Psychopathic Freakazoid (when conducting a scientific experiment), and more to come. 

Other: Milly-Nium is her pet cat... thingy. She was a cloning experiment done by her friend who's father is a mad scientist, but instead of cloning into Centura, she turned into a cat... Must've been the tuna sandwiches she ate. Well, at least this was an excuse to keep her, mum's more of a Cerberus person. She is way above average in intelligence, like her, and her posh spectacle helps her to see the future too.

(Accepted c: but, what's 'A Fate'?)

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
(ONE SPOT LEFT! PLEASE JOIN!) 

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
CookieAngel
CookieAngel
StarStarStarStar
(A Fate is a witch that can tell the future, like those mythological witches from Hercules. and sure, I will add the bio!) 

Love And Tolerate

Posted By:
CookieAngel
CookieAngel
StarStarStarStar
(Alright, I've added their autobios to their forums. xD)

Love And Tolerate

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can I join?)
Name: Haruna Orihara
Looks: Profile pic?
Creature(Species): Fairy/Pixie?
Personality: Haruna, being a fairy, refuses to be the stereotypical one. She's basically a boy in a girl's body. She talks, acts, and thinks like one. She's still interested in the opposite gender, but they all make fun of her for how she acts. She honestly couldn't care less.
Other: She is fluent in Arabic and loves to skateboard. And also, she usually hides her wings in her shirt because she doesn't like them.

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"glitteronmyhands" wrote:

(Can I join?)

Name: Haruna Orihara

Looks: Profile pic

Creature(Species): Fairy (human size?)

Personality: Haruna, being a fairy, refuses to be the stereotypical one. She's basically a boy in a girl's body. She talks, acts, and thinks like one. She's still interested in the opposite gender, but they all make fun of her for how she acts. She honestly couldn't care less.

Other: She is fluent in Arabic and loves to skateboard. And also, she usually hides her wings in her shirt because she doesn't like them.

(Accepted! Is fairy character human sized? We'll start the role play tomorrow)

Phinbella Fan Logo

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Rush

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos