Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

~Creature College~ (started)

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
(Alright bye.)

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Eddie , saw the two girls looking at his room mate and chuckled to himself , he checked again and it was the same girls who talked to them earlier.. he again chuckled and listened , while laying down..

Alex woke up and thought " So much for taking a nap" she yawned and looked around and saw them , she widened her eyes and said " was he sniffing me ?" she said smiling she thught it was funny...

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet got nervous and blushed "heh well um yeah he was sorry" she threw the people at silver and he growled "leave me alone" he said sleep She looked back the girl and sheepishly smiled "im violet you're new roomate and that fox is named silver"

Leo groaned and saw the dude "aye whats your name" he nodded towarss the guy laying down  turning his focus on his roomate, well he thinks thats him

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar

Alex giggled and said " Its okay , i had that happened before.. and I am Alex " she said smiling... and went back to her side of the dorm and looked back seing the Fox and said " Does he always sleep? " she said curious and smiled once again..

Eddie looked at him , not wanting to get off the bed and said " I'm Eddie , and whats your name? " he said , looking at the cieling and added " I am your roomate.." then went back to the cieling...

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet smile "nice to meet you!" She looked at silver and shrugged "most of thw time till he helps me when im in trouble or when I need help with magic." violet got curious "so what are you?" She tilted her head examining her.

Leo smirked "Im leo" he nodded his head about the roommate part although he couldnt see him.
"Well nice to meet you"

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Back ) 

Alex smiled and said " Nice to meet you to! And that's good though he help you I have a brother like that , but he's probably in his Dorm... " she said focusing on unpacking her things... She added " I am a Unknown , like Rare kinda thing... but uh I control Nature..." She said smiling... And added " What are you?" She said trying to change the subject of what she is... Her brother was lucky! He had a name...

Eddie replied " Cool name , and nice to meet you! " he smiled still facing the ceiling , he added " So. What are you? " he asked curious and turned to face him...

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin" wrote:

(( Kay, here I am
Name: Aranea Serket

Looks:    White-rimmed glasses, black jeans, black shirt with a scorpio sign on it, red all-stars, black waist-length hair.  

Creature(species): Troll ####### Troll, though.)

Personality:  Aranea is a kind soul, she really likes helping people, but unfortunatley people don't really like her because she talks too much. 

Other: N/A

Name: Meenah ######

Looks:####

Black hair braided into two thin braids that drag on the floor, red-rimmed glasses, lots of piercings.

Creature(species): Troll ############

Personality:  Meenah is only what you could call a BIG ######. Or a fish-like Hitler. Her thoughts are basically summed up to Everyone Sucks But Me, and SpiderBreath there.

Other: Meenah and Aranea are best friends, or moirails, if you know what I'm talking about.

(Accepted)

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"Oakfeather" wrote:

Name: Shard Nova

Looks:  black wolf like creature with dragon wings, and yellow markings.  Human form looks like my profile pic

Creature: dragon wolf

Personality: rude, but kind.

Other: can control lightning

(Accepted)

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
(Gosh, I missed all of that o.e )

~Flitra~

Please no roommate... please no roommate- please!​ I hoped silently to myself, and opened the old fashioned door. Sigh, a roommate. "Hey" She said casually and continued reading her magazine. "Um... Hello" I said awkwardly, I can't just say get out...

"So, what's your name?" the half dragon girl looked up. "I'm Flitra, Flitra Fluttra." I held out my hand. She just nodded,"Princess- thought so. I'm Darla Drago" Darla shook my hand. Could she be any ruder?!? "Your dad's the king right?" "Yeah..." I rubbed my arm,"I'm gonna take the right side of the room." "Okay" she blew bubbles from her gum.

~Elroy~

I took my map and timetable and teleported myself upstairs to my dorm- B1. All the guys dorms are B's and the girl's are A's. I opened the door and unpacked my things, and put them in the trunk in front of my bed, and sat down. I sighed, I got into the 2nd best school in Carlswell- I know I shouldn't complain, but I was hoping for Carlswell Elves University... I wonder if I have a roommate.

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet smiled sensing her uneasyness. "Uhm, im just a witch I work with elements and animals. " I sat down on my desks chair and picked up my white hair. "Lucky you have a brother. I only have a  bestfriend hes a fallen angel." I started decorating the room up a little.

Leo smirked and looked at Eddie "curious aren't you? Well im a fallen angel and how about you? " leo got up and started setting the room up he thought it had looked to plain

~~~Dreamer
awww

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

add me cute people only

add me cute people only

add me cute people only

Whos Ur Celeb Crush???? ^_^

chicken vs.beef

Free songs for Halloween

latest videos