Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

~Creature College~ (started)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Shard and Falcon flew through the air, holding their luggage in their mouths.  Shard pointed with her paw at the building in the distance.  That was where they were heading.  Landing in the courtyard, and making quite a racket due to the luggage, they arrived.  Turning back to their human forms, they walked inside.  Shard looked at the lady at the desk.  

"Hey, I am Shard Nova, this is my brother Falcon.  We want to know our room numbers." She asked rather forcefully.  The women handed them each a key.  Shard walked off, heading for A4.  Falcon looked at his key.  B1, okay that wasn't far.  He thought, picking up his luggage again and walking to his new room.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Late response, sorry. ))
Meenah grinned, her sharp shark-like ivory teeth glimmered, in a slightly threatning way. "the names Meenah ######. thats Serket. Aranea Serket. biggest loudmouth in the history of paralel universe Alternia. whale, you" Meenah inquired. A slight sizzling sound took place of the small dorm as Aranea put four fillets of fresh salmon in a frying pan. Oh, yes. She cooks very well.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Shard walked into her dorm room, placing the bags on the bunk bed.  She had snuck a look at the room chart, and had found that she did not have a roommate.  Well, at least that is what it said.  She pushed the trunk onto the bottom bunk, and claimed the top for herself.  She would unpack later.  Walking into the hall, she followed the sound and scent of sizzling fish, until she came to the door of a dorm room.  She opened it, and peered inside.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well, hello there." Said Aranea serenely. "Would you like to come in?" Aranea lived up to the perfect image of a 'good host'.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"For fish? Not in my life. I am just trying to get to know people."  Shard replied, grinning.  Her wolf-like canines gleamed in the light.  She looked around at the dorm, and saw that the boy who's dorm it was obviously had a roommate.  She turned to the trolls.  Uh, trolls.  Dragon wolves and trolls were practically enemies, the only time they were Alies were when they were here.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
Meenah automatically flew for her trident. "fresh meat . too bad its too rotten for our mouth." She snarled.
"Meenah!" Aranea hissed. Her white eyes narrowed. She spoke towards Shard. "But feel free to come in."

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"All i am saying is that i am a carnivore.  I do not like fish.  But, i can understand your reaction.  I am a dragon wolf after all, the mortal enemy of trolls."  Shard said, stepping into the room with her arms crossed.  She looked at Meenah with a look of discust.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
Aranea skillfully held back Meenah with one hand while putting a medium-sized steak on another pan for the new arrival. She seemed quite used to Meenahs behaviour. "Go sit down before I cook your braids too." Aranea told Meenah menacingly. Meenah meekly accepted and sat down at the edge of the bed, but not before giving Shard a deep look of "Ive got my eyes on you"

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Shard nodded in acknoladgement to Aranea.

"So, are you roommates?  To bad for you, I have my own room.  All to myself."  Shard said, standing by the door.

"My father is the Dark Nova, lord of the dragon wolves.  My mother is his queen, Bright Nova.  They managed to get me it, but my brother got stuck with a room mate, poor him."

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
"meenah and I have to be near each other at all times. Its what comes of living off dream bubbles for too many sweeps. And its good so that I can stop her from chopping off too many heads." Aranea chuckled. Her phone buzzed. "Take that for me, Meenah." The girl grimaced and shrugged, but picked up the phone. "sup. nope. its meenah. yeah. oh. its you. fishbrain. serket, its your matesprite." Meenah said, chucking the cellphone at Aranea, who caught it before it landed in the pan. After a few minutes of listening to the other line, her forehead creased more and more. "No. I'm not going back, and thats final, Cronus!" She hissed, in attemp so that the others wouldn't hear. Still hissing slightly she slammed the phone down, rattling the knife and cutting board onto the floor. As she gathered them she mumbled " stupid seadweller.... sea #### for brains... gosh.... needy..."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Kiss or slap Justin beiber

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos