Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

~Creature College~ (started)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Shard picked the steak off of the pan.  

"We'll, i best be going.  I still have to unpack.  Thanks for the steak."  She said, running down the hall.  She stopped by her door, and entered the room.  She then took out one of her drawing pads, lay on the top bunk, and sketched the room, and where everything would go.  She also eat the steak while doing so.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
"see serket. they be like that, take evrything then just slither off." Meenah spat. Aranea sighed.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Shard looked at her design and smiled.  It was perfect.  She placed next to her bed, and grabbed her trunk.  Opening it up, she took everything out.  Then, she placed them in their places.  It was amazing.  There was a hang out/library/homework area, the bed area, the dresser.  The bed area was decked out.  The bottom bunk had been changed into a technological paradise.  There was a computer, an Xbox, headphones, and a good sized flat screen..  Everything a gamer could need.  Shard jumped into the bottom bunk, and plugged the headphones in, placed them on her ears, and started up the Xbox.  She began to play Skyrim, the noises drowning out any others.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
((Ugh our power went out. ))
Aranea slammed the individual fillets of red salmon, with garnishing parsley leaves onto porcelain plates. She threw them down on the table with unnecessary force. No need to say she was pissed. 

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
(Aloha!)

~Flitra~

I inhaled a gulp of air, and smelt something burning from outside,"Darla, do you smell that?" "Is it your nervousness? Or your perfume?" Darla smirked. "I can't help it! I have to live here for who knows how long- with a rude roommate, while my dad and brother are away fighting a war!" I practically had burst into flames, opening the door and walking out.

I turned my head and saw what looked like ##### coming out of someone's room,"HELP! FIRE!" Darla peered her head out and spat a burst of laughter,"They're just cooking something. Jeez, I'd hate to see you get ready for a test." I groaned and went inside.

I opened my truck and took out some washable markers, and began drawing over the walls. Might as well make my part of the room mine.

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Falcon knocked on the B1 door.

"Hello?" He said, pushing it open.

Shard walked out of her room.  She looked around and saw a pixie walk back into her room.  Walking over, i hold to my hand.

"Hey, I am Shard Nova.  Want to come over to my room?"  She said as polite as she could.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"Oakfeather" wrote:

Falcon knocked on the B1 door.

"Hello?" He said, pushing it open.

Shard walked out of her room.  She looked around and saw a pixie walk back into her room.  Walking over, i hold to my hand.

"Hey, I am Shard Nova.  Want to come over to my room?"  She said as polite as she could.

(B1 is Elroy's room- he elf... Should I be Flitra or Elroy?)

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry for confusion.  Falcon is talking to Elroy.  Shard is talking to Flitra.  Two completly different places.)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"Oakfeather" wrote:

(Sorry for confusion.  Falcon is talking to Elroy.  Shard is talking to Flitra.  Two completly different places.)

(Oh, okay)

~Flitra~

"Sure, nice to meet you Shard," I put the lid on my marker, and stood up,"I'm Flitra Fluttra." I said walking into the another dorm.

~Elroy~

"BOO!" I jumped out from behind the dresser,"haha, never get tired of that. I'm Elroy by the way."

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Share followed Flitra into her dorm.  Katrina summoned her wings and flew up to the top bunk.

"Everything here is mine!  My parents managed to make it so i do not get a roomy."  She said, pointing to all of her stuff.

Falcon jumped, summoning fire to his hands.  Calming down, he looked at Elroy.

"So, are you my roommate? My sister got a room to herself, lucky.  Anyway, which side is yours? Oh, and i am Falcon."

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Do you guys know any apps?

Are your parents strict or not?

fruit vs veggies

Google vs Bing!!

Who still plays wii

New Chat for new users!

latest videos