Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Supernatural

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Joel had his serious face as well.  "Of course.  I would rather not 'play around' anyway. I am not a child any more".  Suddenly, his eyes turned pitch black.

Hello there.

Supernatural

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
She smirked "ahh well you can never be to serious!" Vixen laughed "you're eyes are... pretty" she tilted her head starring right into them and clapped her hands " well then!"

~~~Dreamer
awww

Supernatural

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Joel blinked a couple of times & shook his head.  "Pardon?  Sorry, I hate being in a coma.  For the first thing you said, I practically have no heart...emotionally, that is".

Hello there.

Supernatural

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Vixen frowned "ah well dosent matter!" She became happy again, she lowered her voice to a whisper "what type of dragon are you?"

~~~Dreamer
awww

Supernatural

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Serena soared swiftly above the treetops, keeping an effortless smooth path despite the winds that rushed past her face, chilling the tips of her huge wings. The dark forest ahead of her was lit up with warm light as she stared down at it, and her blue eyes allowed her to see that all the corpses of the poor creatures that dwelt there had now been engulfed and filled with pure life due to the display of her power. A faint and gentle smile formed on her face as she settled carefully on the ground and moved towards the lively rabbits, deer and birds that had now emerged from the greenery. "Come to me, dear creatures", she said clearly, her voice enchanting, and the language would vary due to how each creature understood it. Indeed, the thankful animals approached her, their eyes twinkling and shimmering in the new sunlight. Serena radiated a white glow, displaying her power, and the fact she was indeed a Guardian Angel. White doves and colourful birds began to swarm around her, circling her as she lifted up slowly into the air again. "I will come back", she promised, "I will save you".

Supernatural

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Joel smirked.  "I will just say that since I have no heart emotionally, I am practically on the verge of being evil.  In other words, I am a dark dragon, a rare species of dragon known for their nocturnal & 'evil' behavoir".

Hello there.

Supernatural

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Nateshika touched her fang as she felt it grow bigger. She felt the burning pain in her throat get bigger as she noticed the thirst. "Pikka, where would be a good place to hunt?" She asked and looked in the mirror. Of course she couldn't see her face, only her growing fangs. "I don't know mistress, wouldn't the town be better then anything else?" Pikka said as she stepped out from the shadows. She was short and her skin was white, pale white. She was dressed like a widow going to a funeral like always. The girl stuck her hand into her pocket and got a pocket clock with a chain stuck onto it. She checked it for the third time that hour. "I guess so, but is it enough? Maybe I should also get some animals, for the side dish." She asked and glanced at Pikka. Pikka scared most people, even Nateshika sometimes. Pikka simply nodded and walked back into the shadows

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Supernatural

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Shard turned and looked at the girl.

"My name is Shard, who are you?"  She said, her eyes still glowing.  (She has a British accent by the way)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Supernatural

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle smiles "My name is.....Isabelle" she said with a kind of shy voice. "I like your eyes"
(oh ok)

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Supernatural

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Shard looked at Isabelle, her eyes glowing bright.

"What, these?  They aren't very nice. That is, compared to other things."  She said, pushing her hair farther away from her eyes.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Hullo! I am Alex! I'm new here, and I'm bo...

Saying god's name in vain

HOW DO YOU CELEBRATE/SPEND CHRISTMAS IN YO...

★ MERRY CHRISTMAS★

What's a Forum???

It Winter Break and it raining outside

latest videos