Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Supernatural

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle looked at her "No, there nicer than mine anyway" she said watching.

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Supernatural

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"No, i mean other than things i can do." She said, looking at a flower on the side of the road.  She picked it up, and instead of wilting, like flowers usually did when they left the ground, it stayed colorful.  It looked even more in bloom then it had been before.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Supernatural

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Vixen beemed at the word evil "so then you are intresting now than." She had started thinking. ? A rare species... "well then im a succubus" she said in a whisper. She felt honored to meet such a rare species as joel.

~~~Dreamer
awww

Supernatural

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
"That's a beautiful flower" says Isabelle with a amazed tone. "Things here are always different....what are you?"

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Supernatural

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Shard heard Isabelle comment the flower and grinned.  It turned to ashes.

"I am a complicated creature, very powerful.  Let's say that i am a guardian of sorts."  She said, blowing dust off her hand.  It landed on the ground and the wind blew it away.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Supernatural

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle nodded at her answer. "What else can you do" she asked smiling and yet letting her eyes turn red. She looked down at her shoes and waited.

Supernatural

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
((Heresies:
Name: Meenah ######
Look:
Personality: MEan, and self-centered. Has a "everyone sucks but me" personality.
Supernatural or power: Troll, can control electricity (zappin' some bolts, fishes.)
Other: Moirails with Aranea. Uses a lot of fish puns, and never capitalizes, and misspells too much.

Name:Aranea Serket
Look:
Personality: Caring, nice, kind. Talks too much.
Supernatural or power:Troll, can use the vision 8fold to control people, going through mental barriers.
Other: Best friends with Meenah, and when talking uses 8 as B, or as eight sounds. (( h8te))

Supernatural

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"I can do this." She said, turning into what looked like a wolf.  Half of her was white with black markings, the other black with white marking. They were mirror images.  She grinned, and sat down.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Supernatural

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
((I forgot to ask, may I join?))

Supernatural

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
Nateshika walked back to the mansion as she wiped blood away from her mouth. "How yummy." She said and grinned. She touched her fangs and felt a little better when she felt that they had shrinked. Pikka simply walked after her her footsteps didn't give away a single sound. "Where are we heading next mistress?" She asked and her voice wasn't louder then a whisper. "I got some work that needs to be done, meanwhile you can go and collect information about the owner of the old mansion." She said and looked up at the hill where a mansion stood on, that was now her mansion. Pikka nodded and disappeared into the shadows. "As you wish, m'lady." Was the last thing she said 

Luka in a school uniform!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favouriting

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Names for kittens?

Favouriting

latest videos