Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Supernatural

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Shard scented a dragon.  She was good at this due to the fact was half dragon.  She then turned to the vampire, growling.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Supernatural

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Joel raised an eyebrow.  "Well, one is a half-dragon & another is a vampire.  This will be one interesting fight", he mentioned with a smile.

Hello there.

"It's war, you coward!"
-Mblaq's "It's War"

Supernatural

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Shard heard the comment.

"Half wolf as well. I am a dragon wolf."  She said, circling the vampire.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Supernatural

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Joel only smirked.  "It does not matter what species you are.  It does not matter how skilled you are.  It only matter how clever you are.  That is how you play the game of survival of the fittest".

Hello there.

"It's war, you coward!"
-Mblaq's "It's War"

Supernatural

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Vixen stood next to joel looking at the car and sat down and yawned
"Im a succubus, great introductions have been made." She stood eyeing the creature

~~~Dreamer
awww

Supernatural

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Joel smirked.  "Indeed.  How long is this battle going to last?  It is actually getting a little boring", Joel commented with a yawn.

Hello there.

"It's war, you coward!"
-Mblaq's "It's War"

Supernatural

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Arianna arched a careless eyebrow at Shard. "Well if you had something in that hollow head of yours, you'd realise I never messed with you. Seems like you just can't live without the attention", she said clearly, before sending a kick to Shard's face and throwing her back for several metres. She turned gradually to face Serena again in a swift motion, completely calm and civilised.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Supernatural

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Shard recovered from the kick, and flew straight at Arianna.  She summoned a swirling mass of chaos around her, and forced the vampire back a kilometer.

"nd that is for calling me hollow headed."  She said, flying down to Isabelle.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Supernatural

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria appeared like a blur on the branch of a tree, the branch gently moving with the action. She silently watched the two women fight, her deep red eyes filled with concentration and excitement. Victoria almost had a cat-like look in her eyes, just like the feline quality she had.

Supernatural

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle closed her eyes as she saw the fight. She got up "What do you want!" She asked Arianna. She got ready if Arianna came by her. She stared at her and the others.

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Pray For Israel

speak about the above user

ThE WoRd GaMe

Beyonce or rihana

Person Tag! (my original tag)

Favorite song?

latest videos