Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Supernatural

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Vixen leaned up against the tree "well that was rude we were having a conversation" she smirked and looked up another person has came to view the fight.... vixen looked away and focused her attention back at the fight

~~~Dreamer
awww

Supernatural

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Arianna leapt back up to her feet, simply amused at the attack from Shard. "Your problem is you can't silence yourself enough to listen", she said clearly, watching the girl with a calm expression and careless eyes. "Did I ever attack Isabelle? Did I ever say I was going to kill either of you?" she questioned the girl, ticking her tongue as she looked away from the two and turned to face Serena again. "Did I ever state myself as an enemy?" she enquired, her eyes flashing with curiosity as they caught sight of another in a nearby tree. A modest smirk formed across her face before she returned her full gaze to the Guardian Angel.

Supernatural

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria saw that Arianna had caught sight of her, but she slyly smirked. She continued on to watch the two argue of the girl, Isabelle. What is such interest of her, anyways? She's a mere girl, nothing more.

Supernatural

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"As I said, I'm not here for your precious Isabelle", Arianna declared clearly.
"I have no desire whatsoever to fight with you, Arianna", Serena said in response, folding her wide wings upon her back in a silent motion.

Supernatural

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria leaped from the branch, lightly landing on the ground. She swiftly strode closer to the arguing women, constantly hiding herself behind the trees.

Supernatural

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Vixen got bored herself seeing this fight was going no where and had left saying good bye to joel. She elegantly left 

~~~Dreamer
awww

Supernatural

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

"Well I do", Arianna responded, and tossed a blurred object into the south woodlands behind her, making sure it was not the area in which she had seen the girl in the treetops. The woods lit up in the blinding light of flickering fires, much to Serena's shock and horror. "No ... not the animals!" she cried under her breath as she leapt into the shadows of the flames, determined to save the poor living creatures that dwelt within the forest. Arianna slowly turned to face the stranger in the treetops again, smirking in a somehow dark and spine-chilling manner.

Supernatural

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle thought and got really annoyed with Arianna. She stepped in front of her "don't move" she said in a demanding way. She glared at Arianna more thinking that Arianna could easily get her...again she was 12. 

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Supernatural

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Nateshika looked up as she wiped blood from her mouth. She dropped the child's lifeless body and grinned a bit. Pikka hid in the shadows as usual always checking her pocket watch. "Pikka, I wonder why you are always so sad, it's like someone died." Nateshika said and touched her fangs as they grew smaller. Pikka didn't answer, someone she cared about had died but it was so long since that she couldn't even remember who. Nateshika glared at her servant and growled. "Answer me!" She said and turned around with that weird glow in her eyes. "Yes ma'am, someone did die." Pikka answered. She didn't seem frightened. Nateshika turned around and looked up at the mountains and blue sky. 

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Supernatural

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(I don't know what to post...)

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Greetings New Users!

Favorite Animals of Mine

Off-Topicitous Is Spreading

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Username Change-moved

Dear Dish-It, Bullying

latest videos