Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Supernatural

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Arianna kept her gaze upon the girl in the treetops. "The thing no-one here seems to understand is I am not dark. Neither I am light. I am ... neutral". Her eyes flickered to the flaming forest before they returned to the girl again. "At least depending on my mood", she smirked modestly.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Supernatural

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria looked down at her, her eyebrow risen in question. "No one is capable of being neutral; you can try, but it's impossible." She leaped from the branch and landed on the ground with a light thud.

Supernatural

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"Mmmm, I suppose you are correct. Well what do you make of me? To not care what others think of me ... to never follow the rules ... does that make me dark?" she enquired, arching her eyebrow in return. "I don't see you as one to follow the crowds like a herded sheep nor to obey every word the government speaks to you", she said.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Supernatural

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"It is possible to be neutral.  I am.  For i am the guardian of life, death, good, evil, order, and chaos. I am pretty sure i am neutral."  Shard said, eyeing the new person.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Supernatural

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump?)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Supernatural

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar

"Oakfeather" wrote:

"It is possible to be neutral.  I am.  For i am the guardian of life, death, good, evil, order, and chaos. I am pretty sure i am neutral."  Shard said, eyeing the new person.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Supernatural

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria looked over at the person and simply shrugged. "At least I believe it's not possible to be neutral," Her words rolled off her tongue like a calm lake, the words sounding eerie and chilled; as if she had experience talking with people.

Supernatural

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Shard shrugged, and turned into her dragon wolf form.  She sat, extending her wings to full length.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Supernatural

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Ugh, dragon wolves. They're worse than the originals! Victoria thought. "Shapeshifter, I should guess?"

Supernatural

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"No, dragon wolf.  We can turn into human forms."  Shard said, her black and white eyes staring at the girl.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Which country are you from?

Which country are you from?

Who Can You Trust on KW ?

latest videos