Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Supernatural

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(My last post Frown ).

Arianna's lips curled up into a smirk, threatening to break out into a grin as she watched the two, seating herself swiftly on a thick log. This "dragon wolf" really seemed to have an attitude and ego.

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

Supernatural

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria noticed Arianna smirk from the corner of her eye, and then shrugged towards Shard. "I can see that. Well," Victoria said as she leaped up onto a branch, calmly sitting down. "I'm a dhampir."

Supernatural

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Serena unfolded her wings as she sped through the forest, swiftly soaring around the trees as she searched for the animals in the flaming woods, desperate to lead them to safety. Escape your homes! Forget any belongings you possess - help your kin! There was no specific language in which she spoke; each creature and being would hear it in the language they understood most. Serena ignored the flickering fires surroundings her as she plummeted down between the trees, grabbing a young rabbit as she held it to her shoulder, only just rescuing the small creature from it's death. In another swift and rapid motion, she swept back up into the air again, her wide wings directing her despite the ##### and wind. Her eyes flickered back and forth as she searched for the animals within the woods and again she soared towards the ground as she caught sight of a line of creatures escaping the chaos.

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

Supernatural

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle looked around, she could hear all of the animals rush to safety. She walked carefully put into the forest coughing a little but still walking. She climbed up a tall tree and looked around...fires everywhere. 

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Supernatural

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
(im kinda lost now..))

~~~Dreamer
awww

Supernatural

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ok, I was too XD , but Arianna made the fie in the forest for Serena to clear.)

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Supernatural

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lol oh okie)

~~~Dreamer
awww

Supernatural

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump!)

1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Favorite metal bands?

13 and under P&R

13 and under P&R

13 and under P&R

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Type in the face you have on right now

latest videos