Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Vanishing Hitchhiker (11 slots open) [ATJ]

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
A man is driving alone during a rough storm. A strange girl walks the streets and signals the man. He pulls up. The hitchhiker hitches a ride and the Man drives her to an eerie town. She claims that that this is where she lives. The town seems to be abandoned. Everything here is not what it seems. The town was once up and running until it caught on fire and it and the towns people perished. The town now never appears on maps. The towns people still live there just they're just undead creatures. Stuff like Vampires, Ghosts, Zombies, and Poltergiests. Anyway the girl leaves a few of her things behind. The man needs to find the girl, leading him the the town.

Rules:
-No Text talking
-No swearing
- You can have romances but don't go to far
-Don't do anything to get this locked

Slots:
Driver:
Hitchhiker: [Taken by me]
Town's Person 1:
Town's Person 2:
Town's Person 3:
Town's Person 4:
Town's Person 5: 
Town's Person 6
Town's Person 7:
Town's Person 8:
Town's Person 9:
Town's Person 10:

(We only need the Driver and The Hitchhiker to start)

Form:
Name:
Species:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Why do you suddenly hate me, Kidzworld?!

question

Favorite Video Game?

We the Kidz

latest videos