Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

(Another) Supernatural high school! ~Needs people! No need to ask if you can join~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
{Me?}

(Another) Supernatural high school! ~Needs people! No need to ask if you can join~

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
Hi ))

Luka in a school uniform!!

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Chicken!

Name: Leah
Personality (Don't put 'You'll see' !!!!): almost always happy, Kind, funny
Looks: 
Supernatural: angel
Skills (Not like powers or anything, just skills!): she loves to sing, good with animals
Other:

You say weird.... I say unique.

-Mariah

Stars are wishes waiting to be granted, I'm below wishing mine will come true. ---- Mariah

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Accepted! ))

The three dragon slayers
"The beginning is always the hardest, so let's continue till the end." -Natsu

"It's not the good-byes that hurt, it's the flashbacks that follow." -Gray

"It's not happy to have your fate decided! You have to grab your own happiness!" -Lucy

"When life changes to be harder, change yourself to be stronger." -Erza

Gray x Juvia foreveeeer!

Posted By:
PrismSky Lock
PrismSky
StarStarStar
(Since I don't have any anime pictures, can I do a description of my character instead?)

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes, of course! ))

The three dragon slayers

"It's not happy to have your fate decided! You have to grab your own happiness!" -Lucy

Gray x Juvia foreveeeer!

Posted By:
PrismSky Lock
PrismSky
StarStarStar
Name: Sage

Personality: Sage is calm and silent, and usually tends to avoid the public. For being calm, you have to calmly approach her, and you'd sometimes need to have a weapon with you if you're going to meet with her.

Looks: Sage is elegant in face and form, but seem like a thing left too long in the dim. She's thin and frail, and can be easily broken; along her arms are a bit longer than normal. Her skin is ashen and morbidly pale, showing a faint lace of delicate gray veins; her hair is darker than night, and it reaches under her shoulders. Her eyes are amethyst, and her pupils are especially large, allowing her to see perfectly in the dark (the pupil will sometimes appear to glow with the eye-shine commonly seen in nocturnal creatures). She also possess especially strong, black nails that are commonly used as claws. The most notable aspect of Sage are her long, sharp canine teeth that can dispense a corrosive venom. The teeth are visible only if she opens her mouth or smiles. When a she is riled or about to bite, their canines can extend up to half an inch longer.

Supernatural: Symenestra (They call themselves the Symenestra, but most derisively refer to them as "Widows". The Symenestra are a humanoid race with an unnerving similarity to venomous spiders in their abilities, diet and elegant build. With claws that can catch and fangs to poison, they endeavor to counteract the fragility of their frame.)

Skills: She is skilled in aerobatics and martial arts, along with sword fighting.

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar

Great! Want to RP? ))

The three dragon slayers

Gray x Juvia foreveeeer!

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thanks, where can I jump in?)

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Anyone want to RP? ))

The three dragon slayers

Gray x Juvia foreveeeer!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Are You A Tom Boy Or A Girly Girl?

Cricket vs Football

This or That??

WHO IS UR CELEB CRUSH

Cricket vs Football

YO MAMA JOKES START HERE