Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

(Another) Supernatural high school! ~Needs people! No need to ask if you can join~

Posted By:
blankfortunecookie
blankfortunecookie
StarStarStarStar

Ready whenever you are! I'm not the best starter though :P

One Two Three Four I declare a time war
Five Six Seven Eight Daleks scream "EXTERMINATE!"
Nine Ten Eleven Twelve The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve Eleven Ten Nine There he goes back in time
8 7 6 5 Saving everybody's lives
Four Three Two One Grab her hand and whisper"Run"
This post could be a bit more SONIC, you think?

(Another) Supernatural high school! ~Needs people! No need to ask if you can join~

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm sorry but i live for anime!!! just went offline Tongue Out ))

Luka in a school uniform!!

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Anyone want to RP? ))

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah, sure :3).

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
ϟ T e m p e s t ϟ
ϟ T e m p e s t ϟ
StarStarStar
Name: Adair Blackwood

Personality: Adair is very cynical. She's very clever and observant, of course. She's a loner, and she is never interested into getting in a relationship. But she's also very brave and is willing to "rough it" in order to get a job done. She doesn't really sympathize with people. If she ever makes a mistake or loses a client, she berates herself greatly. She's very conceited and vain, but she still admits that her older brother, Jacob Blackwood, is more observant than she, though she herself is more energetic.

Looks: Adair has curly, light auburn hair that is so long that it reaches above her waist, but usually has it in a fancy, glossy & curly bun. Her eyes are clear, and are the color of bright amber, becoming more noticeable against her light ivory skin. She is thin, and her body shape is pear, giving her a small waist, though large chest & bum. She's extremely tall in the height of 5'9, and her light weight of 129 letting her become swift enough to run & be athletic.

Supernatural: ##################. ## large demonic dog from Germany. It has the power to stand on its hind legs and grow tall enough to rip out the throat of its victim. Another killing method of the ##################### to leap on its prey and grow heavier and heavier until its victim is crushed to death. Sometimes it manifests as a horse. Anyone who rides this horse finds themselves unable to dismount and the horse then charges at a great pace and throws its rider off. If one is able to survive the ################### until sunrise will most likely be set free.]

Skills: Adair is very experienced in armed & unarmed combat. She uses such logic that she even shocks people, tricking them into making them believe that she is insane.

1 2 4 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Friends could be mean

Fave bands

How do you think our world will end and why?

Fave bands

latest videos