Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Ana's heart pounded as she heard the brother and dad shout and find them. She ran with Jacob , still holding on to her wrist. She didn't like the idea , she had no choice . She began to run and this is the same as they did last time. They always had to hide from there relatives. She began running as fast as she could without realizing...

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"In here!" Jacob gasped, pointing at a narrow archway. He slid inside, pulling Ana in next to him. He realized then, just how tightly he had been gripping Ana's wrist. "Sorry," he murmured quietly, his intense green eyes flashing with danger and alertness. 

~earth707~

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Ana Slid next to Jacob , in a narrow Archway. She felt her heart pounding from the scared fact that Jacob's father could actually tell her father or even worse! She didn't want to think about it now , but she couldn't stop. She nodded at Jacob's statement and grabbed her wrist and didn't look up...

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"Jacob!" William roared. "Come here! Who is it? Would you rather I died than that dagger girl? Huh? Is that how you feel?"
Jacob didn't respond at all, just stood there motionless.
"Because we have her sister!"
"No, they don't Ana, they're lying," Jacob said quickly, in an undertone. "Don't listen to them, it's a lie, a big, fat lie..."

~earth707~

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Emeralda quietly watched from a dark place. When William lie to her sister about them having herself as a prisoner she got mad, REALLY mad. She quickly ran forward and jumped on William. "How dare you lie like that?! Like I would ever be caught by a pig like you!" She shouted and started hitting him

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"Flipping hell!" William shrieked as he was knocked off his feet. "Dad, get her off!"
Jacob took this as an advantage. He nodded in thanks at Emeralda and ran off around the corner, Ana just behind him.
"Get off!" William screeched, wriggling like fury.
"Grow up, William!" his father bellowed scowling at him with deep sincerity. 

~earth707~

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Ana was lucky that Emeralda did that. She ran behind Jacob , not looking back and hoped nothing bad would come after. She was thinking of her sister .... Every time Ana got out of the house , She always had to follow... So Ana kept her eyes wide open...

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
"No way you creep! Are you a stalker or something?!" She kept hitting him with her fists. She usually got what she wanted and this was no exception. 

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
William eventually pulled himself together, leaping up and grabbing Emeralda's wrist. "Tell your dagger sister to keep away from my brother," he hissed, releasing the smell of coke into the air. "Or I'll do worse than stalking them."
Jacob stopped suddenly, turning to face Ana. "Stay here, I'm going to help your sister, my brother is not going to like this."

~earth707~

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
"Don't you dare touch my sister!" She shouted and quickly kicked him in the stomach. Even though she was a lady she had tricks up her sleave. She was against her sister and Jacob seeing each other but she loved Ana and she was her responsibility 

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Your favorite bands?

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

New Years Resolutions

What's 9+10?

Nature Fantasy Suggestions?

Your favorite Disney character??

latest videos