Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
Destemona leaned down, closed her eyes and smelled the beautiful flowers. The scent was amazing, they described a sunny morning, as if she was lying on green fresh grass, the hot sun rays melting her. She opened her eyes again and smiled brightly. This was going to be a good day. She touched the leaves of the roses lightly and then the sunflowers. They were a bit dry so she walked out of the shop and looked around to get a fresh water. 

Luka in a school uniform!!

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
As Jacob walked down the street, the sweet scent of lavender wafted around him and he looked around in surprise, his inquisitive expression fading, replaced by a faint smile as her saw Destemona, sitting by her flower stall. "Hey," he managed to muster up, attempting to hide his hurt at Ana's disdain on him since her father had tried to persuade her that he was a bad influence and she should stay away from him. 

~earth707~

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
She looked up and saw him. "Hi!" She said and smiled to him. "What's up? You seem a bit down." She said and tilted her head. She turned around and took a little flower and handed it to him. "There you go, there's nothing that a good scent of a flower can't brighten up." She said and winked him a bit. She always thought how it was hard to see someone sad, or angry, or in any kind of bad mood. "So why won't you tell good old Destemona the problem." She offered and smiled gently 

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Jacob let a smile slip through at her enthusiasm. "It's just..." he started hesitantly. "Crosses."
The sunlight danced on the flower, highlighting the beautiful violet color. 

~earth707~

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
"What about them?" She asked and tilted her head curiously.
She walked a bit closer and narrowed her eyes at him. "You don't happen to like one, do you?" She asked and grinned a bit

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"What? Like a Cross? No! No! You make me laugh..." he faltered slightly. "Just don't tell anyone okay? I can't really-"
He was cut off as a rough hand gripped his shoulder. "What the hell are you doing?" William hissed.
"Get off," Jacob muttered, sliding out of his brother's grasp.
"You've been to that dagger's house again, haven't you?" 
"They aren't called daggers, they're called Crosses."
"You went round didn't you? Jacob, Noughts and Crosses don't mix!"
"I didn't!" Jacob denied. 
"Come on," William snarled, and looked at Destemona with disdain. Jacob looked at Destemona in apology as William steered him in the direction of their shed of a house. 

~earth707~

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
Destemona looked after them surprised.
"Hey wait! I'm involved now so I'll have to be a part of this talk!" She yelled to them as she started running after them. She suddenly stopped and ran back to get some roses if she could sell them for a couple of coins on the way.
"I told you guys to wait!" 
She then shouted again to them and started running

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"You just go back to your flower stall okay?" William snarled at Destemona.
"Let go," Jacob snapped, twisting out of his brother's grip. "Destemona wants -"
"I don't care what that stinking flower girl wants!"
"Well I do," Jacob retorted, stopping in the middle of the road. A few Crosses walked past, one of them noticing William.
"Blanker!" they jeered.
"Daggers!" William retorted, aiming his empty coke can at one of them. Jacob grabbed his brothers arm to stop the coke can from flying into the air and knocking one of the Crosses out. "That's what you are to them," William hissed, his foul breath causing Jacob to back away a little. "A blanker. A shrew. An enemy."
"In just three weeks I will be one of the first Noughts to go to a Cross school. And I don't care what they think of me. Or call me. Because one of them helped me get in there in the first place."
"When dad finds out you've been round to that dagger's house-"
"I didn't," Jacob lied.
"I saw you," William snapped. Jacob opened his mouth to object, but it closed, liked a fish. 
"Dad won't find out. And if he does, he'll also hear about your plan to eliminate his mate, Killey, from the L.M."
In the secret formation of criminals, the Liberation Militia, William had held a grudge against Killey ever since he was taken off the fields and put on the computer watches.

~earth707~

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
Those three words were stuck in her head. "Stinking flower girl." She froze. By stinking, did he mean that flowers stinked? She took at deep breath before yelling at him. #### #####! How dare you call me a stinking flower girl?! What an insult! Flowers are the most beautiful things in this world away from love and you just say they stink, well then eat them!" She shouted and her face turned red in anger. She quickly took a flower up and pulled his chin down. She stuck the flower inside his mouth and closed it again. Then she slapped him and turned around. 

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
William stood there, frozen. "You say another word and I'll -" He stopped when he saw Jacob, muffling sniggers. "I'm out of here," he snarled. "Jacob, come on."
Jacob protested as William pushed him into the passenger seat of his crappy car. "Wait, I have to..."
His words were distant and faint as the car accelerated. Jacob glared at William. "That was grown up," he spit. 
"She shoved a flower down my throat," William muttered. 
"Stop the car," Jacob said suddenly.
"What?"
"Stop the car now!"
"No!"
Jacob leant forward and slammed the brakes, jumping out and sprinting as fast as he could. 
"Jacob!" William yelled after him. "Jacob!"

~earth707~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Hey Kidzworldians!

how to train your dragon 2

It's Musical Game.

My favorite animal is a coyote

Which color of Lip Stick do you prefer?

Profile Pic not showing

latest videos