Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
She looked after the car and her eyes grew bigger when Jacob jumped out of the car. She looked down at her flowers and blushed. "Maybe i shouldn't have done that." She said regretfully before she shrugged and walked on to her flower stall

Can I make another character? ))

Luka in a school uniform!!

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
(Sure, or you could take one from the list, your choice smile )

"I want to buy a flower," Jacob grinned. "That stunt looked fun. I want a go. Could you do that every time you see my brother?"
He laughed slightly. 

~earth707~

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well actually it was scary, plus, flowers shouldn't be used in that kind of way." She answered and finally got back to the stall

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Jacob's smile faltered as he hoped she wasn't in a bad mood now. "Sorry," he murmured, flipping the ten pence high in the air and catching it between his thumb and index finger. "Take the money," he said, placing it on the counter. 

~earth707~

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
She looked at it and then him. "But you didn't buy anything." She said and tilted her head a bit. Her red ribbon had gotten a little loose so she fixed it without taking her eyes off him. "Your brother can be a real jerk." She then mumbled and took the money

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"I don't want anything," Jacob answered. "And don't worry about William. Just because he's in the -" he froze. "Oh god, I wasn't meant to say that. Pretend you didn't hear anything."

~earth707~

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
She quickly grabbed his shirt around the neck and pulled him closer. "Spit it out." She said and narrowed her eyes at him. She usually looked like a little child but now she was a bit more scary

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"Nothing," Jacob fumbled, batting her hand away. "Nothing. Nothing I can tell you anyway," he mumbled, turning away. 

(Did you say you were gonna make a new character?? I can't remember now anyways smile )

~earth707~

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
She grabbed his shirt again. "Tell me Jacob." She said quietly and grinned brightly

(( Yeah, but I need to go so Frustrated ))

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
(Oh, okay smile )

Jacob ran a hand through his hair. "If you tell anyone, I'm dead, okay?" he mumbled. "William and my dad ...they're...they're in the Liberation Militia." He flushed. "But I'm not. I promise you I'm not, don't judge me..."

~earth707~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D