Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
She looked at him for a moment before she blushed. "Oh no! If he's in the Liberation Milita he's totally going to kill me because of that flower thing!" She said a bit loudly and grabbed her head. "What have I done?" She then whispered nervously 

Luka in a school uniform!!

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( I am back , but I read al the pages already )

Ana , stood by her window , staring into the sky or the sun in other words , she thoguht about the things her dad told her about the Noughts . Ana didnt belive it though , she thought the Noughts were friendly , but thats only becuase she knew Jacob , Jcob was friendly and sweet to her , and thats what changed her mind about Noughts .... She squinted her eyes from the sun , before returing back to her bedroom...

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
(Cool smile )

Jacob watched Destemona and tried to force a reassuring smile. It failed. "You're just a flower girl messing about, he can't do anything about that," he tried testily. "It's fine. I promise. I need to go now. I'll see you around," he nodded and turned, but smiling slightly as he saw Ana at the window. He waved, waiting for her response. Annoyance? Happiness? Fright? The last option sounded so ridiculous he had to suppress a chuckle. 

~earth707~

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Big Grin )

Ana saw Jaob at through the window and saw him Wave and she filled with appines , not sure if he was waving at her or someone else? She waved back sort of leaning through her window , She hoped he still remembered her , he was the only Nought that was nice to her , she gave a smile while waving , and turning her back to make sure her father didnt come in or interupt her ...

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Jacob grinned as he saw Ana wave back. 'Come out here,' he mouthed, beckoning. He could feel his heart thudding like crazy. 

~earth707~

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex smled and mothed back " What about my Parents or espically my Dad! " If she got cought the dad would punish her by locking her up in her room for a day! or more..  she thought about what will happened if she does go...

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Please?Jacob begged, smiling. The last time he'd seen Ana, spoke to her, he'd nearly kissed her for a dare. Then his dad came and yelled at him for seeing a dagger.

~earth707~

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
She smiled even more , but this time her smile she felt it chill down her spine , as in a happy mode! She couldnt wait to see him , the last time she saw him or talked t him , was forever! or what felt like forever! She mouthed " Fine , I'll give it a shot.. but i wont like it.. " she mouthed in a happy / worried tone for she knew that her dad would catch her one way or another..  She left the house Unseen! After she left the house without being seen , she was Releived!

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Want to RP? ))

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Who? )

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Chat

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

Chat

What was the last thing you ate?

Chat

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

latest videos