Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Marguerette walked beside her brother Jacob, "so what are you doing" she asked quietly. She then looked around.

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Ana Finally smiled and said " Jacob! to me its been forever! " she said giggling , but then he said that she might be followed , and her smiled and fadded and added " Really? Shoot! " she said frowing , or not a smile even . It was now a dissapointing looks.. she tried to hide... She looked at Jacob with Worry , but it couldn't be her Dad or so she thought , her dad was To "Afraid to come out" as in the noughts , Ana was used to walking around but then there came the noughts and crosses don't mix! She hid from whoever it was! She just hoped it wasn't any if ether family members , her dad will pull her to there home by the arm , and it will be disappointing... Especially since there comes with a Consequence .... She just stood behind the wall , trying to hide and gave Jacob a look as if like " Hide before someone see"s you!" Look on her Dave , she was more worried than ever! ...

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Jacob gasped as he saw Marguerette. "Shoot!" he groaned, his intense eyes filled with a sense of frustration. "I was never here, okay?" he said directly to his sister. "You saw me at my friend Ricky's house, I was never with Ana. Got it?" He didn't wait for a response. Just smiled encouragingly, hoping his eyes full of worry and anxiety were hidden from her view. He scrambled after Ana, pressing his back against the cold hard, brick wall. He dared to take the risk of peeking his head round the the corner, only to pull it back in absolute shock. "It's Emeralda," he hissed. 

~earth707~

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Ana saw Jacob's little sister Marguerite and gave out a relief , but for Jacob she was hoping she wasn't going to tell. Ana heard  Jacob say Esmeralda , and she couldn't help but peek through , she said " No! She's going to tell my father!" She said or whispered banging her head against the brick hall , still her back press against it...

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"Crap, crap, crap," Jacob murmured. "Wait here," he nodded at Ana and Marguerette, 
He ran out towards Emeralda, ignoring whoever's protests behind him. "Emeralda," he said, looking at her with a raised eyebrow. "How long has it been since you snitched on me and Ana to your father. Charming fellow, isn't he. Although excluding and a criminal warning on my part was a little harsh I think you'll agree." He chose his words carefully, hoping to find out her mood. "And may I just congratulate you on managing to get the whole town hating my family. Very smart move on your behalf. Now we have to pay double for our rent. Clever little scheme that was, I must admit."

~earth707~

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Margurette looked at Jacob "what?, your with Ana?" She asked confused because she didn't really see him at Ricky's house. She shrugged "I got it I guess" she said looking and watching Jacob.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Ana nodded at Jacob and over-heard the Conversation behind The wall and scooted over to the wall , trying to hide before Esmeralda grabs her arm dragging to her to there house infont of there father , and once again being scolded at! She saw Jacob's little sister Margutee , and whispered " Sh , no , he was always at Roger' house? never with me.. " she said trying to deny the statement she said... She was wating for Esmeralda to respond to Jacob...

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Marguerite looked at Ana "But Jacob said he was and I didn't hear anything, I'm...confused" she said while looking at her father. 

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
"Okay , well can you leave it that way? " she said asking , almost pleading with her eyes! She looked or peered at Jacob and Esmeralda...

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Marguerette shrugged "we'll, what happened!" She said wondering. "I want to know" she said with pouty eyes.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ferguson

Ferguson

Ferguson

Favorite Cold Drink?

Ferguson

Ferguson

latest videos