Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
"I dont know , if I should tell you , Escpessially with Jacob , Maybe he can tell you? I am sorry.." she said still trying to hide her voice , avoiding Esmeralda , and peered again...

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Marguerette folded her arms thinking of how worried Ana's voice was... She sighed and walked to the other side of the room looking at Ana and Esmeralda "what's wrong then" 

You say weird.... I say unique.

-Mariah

Stars are wishes waiting to be granted, I'm below wishing mine will come true. ---- Mariah

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Ana put her hand on her forehead and said " Please , I am trying to hide from My Sister , sorry! " she said trying to hide once again and , could tell Marguerette found out about her worried voice expression.. she sighed hoping Esmeralda didnt notice...

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Jacob heard Marguerette and Ana whispering behind him, hoping they'd shut p He hoped it was just him being nervous, but he noticed her try and look around at where Ana and Marguerette were hiding. He stepped in front of her, blocking the way, just in case. "And if you're looking for Ana, she isn't here," he added. "She's gone to her friend's house to do homework. I heard her on the phone."
He nodded casually and walked off to where his sister and Ana were. "She's gone," he confirmed, failing to suppress a slight smirk of pride at his triumph. 

~earth707~

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Ana , had A HUGE relief , once she saw Jacob come and say that she was gone! She would've grabbed Ana and dragged her home! But it was a relief and she came out of hiding and felt the tone of scare of her chest...

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Jacob flashed a radiant smile at Ana, noticing her chest heave as the weight of suspense was lifted off it. It was like someone had just pushed a 15 tonne weight off his chest. "Want to see a movie?" he suggested nervously, trying to remember what they'd done the last time they were together. 

~earth707~

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Ana sighed and went back to Jack , while he said those words she was afraid yet happy of. She was scared of her father knowing but the happy part was she was going to hang out with Jack! She couldn't help but Smile and said " Sure!" She said excitingly , and smiling , still thinking of what would happened with her parents...

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( I can fill another spot ) 

Name: Laman Mcloughin...

Nought or Cross : Cross!

Appearance : Light skinned... And dark hair.. ( Will fix.. ) 

Personality : Strict , Demanding , Cruel , Mean , Devilish , and Make life harder...

Bio : ( Will work on ) 

Others : Is strict about The noughts and Crosses...

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Bump? )

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
(sorry, accepted XD cant do right now cos of singing lesson, il be back soon) 

~earth707~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

words that start with H

words that start with H

words that start with H

words that start with H

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.