Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
LuketheFootballer
LuketheFootballer
Star
"This is weird," Jacob murmured, smiling slightly with amusement. "Six months ago we would have been all over each other, but now...it's like we're on out a business trip, being all polite because we've never met." The image was so amusing, he burst out laughing. "Sorry," he mumbled, coming back round to his senses. 

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Is this Earth707? Ill continue? ) 

Ana Smiled slightly and rubbed the back of her neck with her hand , then gave a quick nodded and  replied " It's , Okay... " she said sort of giggling and at the same time smiling , she kept thinking of her parents and her sister , especially her sister! That little snitch would tell her father anything to get Ana in trouble and punished! She didn't worry to much about her father or her mother , the real worry was Her sister... She tried to remain calm , but she started to wonder around , with her eyes... She hoped it was unnoticeable...

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
(no sorry, i asked a friend of mine to quickly reply for me whilst i was staying at my dads smile )

Jacob immediately noticed Ana's discomfort. Then his head shot up in alarm, his eyes widened with shock. "Get behind the wall," he hissed. "Now!"
It was not her sister. It was not his brother. It was his dad. He squeezed his eyes shut as if it would make a difference, and concentrated on making his breathing shallow and silent. Jacob looked at Ana with anxiety, slowing removing his hand from her mouth. 
"Jacob." His father's tone cut right through him like broken glass. "I know you're out there. With that cross girl. If you don't come here now you won't be sleeping in my house tonight!"
Jacob ignored his father's harsh words, knowing it was all bribery. 'Stay silent,' he mouthed at Ana. His father's footsteps echoed through his ears like an alarm, alerting all of his senses. 

~earth707~

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Oh okay Big Grin

Ana quickly got behind the wall , wondering what has happened. She stayed as quiet as she can be , especially with Jacob's Hand over her mouth , She had to stay quiet , she then heard the voice she never thought she hear again... It was Jacob's Father! Ana was now scared . She didn't want Jacob to get in trouble, she mouthed the words 'Maybe I should Go!' She said trying to figure a way out of the building , without Jacob's father knowing! For now she stayed there , and kept quiet , while the inside was a bunch of pointy sticks hitting the inside of her stomach...

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
'No!' Jacob mouthed at her, grabbing her hand. 

(Got to go to France for a week now, bye!)

~earth707~

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
Papa-Frenchie
Papa-Frenchie
StarStarStar
{May I join? ^^}

Name: Raizel Black

Nought or Cross: Nought

Appearance:  Raizel has medium ash brown hair that glides right above her waist and tanned skin as if she came from Spanish decent. Her eyes are a complete contrast from her dark looks; they are a pale but bright shade of gray, they look like silver with a bit of blue.

Personality: {Will add}

Name: Gage Martin

Appearance: He has light skin but it is fairly tanned, clear dark blue eyes with a tint of green, and  natural light brown hair that's cut short, making him more boyish than he actually is. 

Personality: {Will add}

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
She was About to leave , but then Jacob's hand grabbed hers , She had no choice but to stay now , and consequently , get in trouble and listen to about 3 hours of complaining about being with a Nought ... She felt the Pointy sticks come back , some were because she was scared of getting caught , the other was happy that Jacob had grabbed her hand...

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
(accepted smile )

Jacob inhaled sharply but silently. His heart was pounding in his head, thumping so hard and fast...
"Jacob! Come here now!"
No, he thought recklessly. 
"I'm warning you son. Come here now!"
No, no, no... His hand grasped Ana's even tighter. 
"He's not here William."
Jacob stifled a gasp of shock. William was there too!
"I told you, I saw him! He was with the dagger girl again."
"He isn't here."
"I saw him!"
"It could have been anyone."
"No, it was him alright. Don't you trust me?"
Jacob slightly tilted his head, small enough that he didn't cause any arouse and enough to tell Ana to move further across the wall to get away. 

~earth707~

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Okay I am back ... Sorry ) 

Ana looked at Jacob with worry , and with A Scary look  on her face... Or she looked scared more rather. She didn't want to get caught. She heard Jacob's  father and his brother talking , it felt like they were getting closer and closer... The more she thought about it the more she started to worry... She moved further from the wall , hiding from Jacob's relatives... 

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Jacob slowly followed Ana, taking care when he trod. Then, suddenly he heard his dad gasp. Thinking he'd been seen, he started and knocked over a bucket of water. 
"There!" His brother's voice was too recognizable and excited. Footsteps pounded towards him.
"Run!" he shrieked, not bothering to care about noise levels now they'd been seen. He charged ahead, Ana's wrist enclosed in his iron grip.

~earth707~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

What happened to this place?!

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

no one gets me

latest videos