Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Ana nodded in worry , and at the same time worried about Jacob getting caught or worse! She whispered "Should I help? " she asked.. she didn't want Jacob taking the blame or such. She was surprised at Emeralda... 

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar

Destemona was taking her everyday walk. She yawned and stretched. Then she saw a girl, a dagger girl. "My my, what are you doing here?" She whispered hoping that the girl wouldn't hear her

Luka in a school uniform!!

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Jacob watched William's bewildered but furious expression from his corner behind the tree. 
"Tell your sister to stay away from my brother," he heard William snap. 
"He wishes," murmured Jacob under his breath. 

~earth707~

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
William doubled over with a groan. "You evil little -" he began. 
"Stop!" Jacob shouted, jumping out from his hiding place. "Emeralda, stop!" 
His dad looked at Jacob in shock. "Come here, son," he said. 
"No."
"I said come here."
"I don't want to."
"Why not?"
"I hte you."
Fire sparks flew from his father's eyes. Then Jacob broke into a sprint, his father behind him.
"JACOB! COME BACK HERE NOW!"

~earth707~

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Ana was Shocked and Worried for Jacob , she looked both ways or all round to make sure that none of her relatives saw her , so she can escape. She was going to follow Jacob , but all these "What if " were going through her mind , she got out of the narrow hiding spot and made sure no one followed her...

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Jacob weaved through crowds of people, grabbing a skateboard off an unsuspecting Cross. His eyes widened as he saw a dog right in his way. Jumping as high as he could, his skateboard skidded along under the dog's legs and Jacob somehow managed to regain his balance. 
"Ana, go home," he murmured as he passed her. "I'm so sorry I made you come out, if I'd known this would happen I wouldn't have."

~earth707~

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Ana nodded and hoped he got where ever he was heading safely , She ran home avoiding any of her kind , or relatives , people know her because of her dad's "reputation" or business or whatever! He's just Dirty rich. She ran home until she got home. Her hear thumping and her heart racing , she hid behind of her house...

Noughts and Crosses.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( BUMP? )

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's your typing speed? (WPM)

HELP!!!!!!!

What's your typing speed? (WPM)

Which Color?

What was the last thing you ate?

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos