Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

A Minecraft RP

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katrina called over to the new players, nodding her head to Notch.

"Do you guys need help? We can set up up at the guild until you get a house for yourself.  And I am not talking about you Bridy."  She said, walking up to her friend.  She turned to the new players.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

A Minecraft RP

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
''no...we are taking down herobrine once and for all'' he said grabbing an iron pick and iron leggings and boots with leather chestplate

KAAAAAAMEEEEEHAAAAAAHEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOKU FTW! Big Grin

I AM FROM THE INTERNET.... OH....I CRASHED....

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

A Minecraft RP

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Candace walked away from Katrina, thinking of going to her home. "I know a place we can take camp at." Candace offered. ((YAY! Thank you.))

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

A Minecraft RP

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
"You can have some better armour than that!" She laughed throwing him diamond chestplate. "Got all of Mr. H's diamonds, which btw was a lot."

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

A Minecraft RP

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katrina glared at Dan.  "You plan to take down Herobrine? When you can not even deflect a ghast fire ball?  Well, you will need some help.  Oh, and on the subject of camp, i have a whole guild.  One here, and one in the over world."  She said, pointing to the massive nether brick fortress.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

A Minecraft RP

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Candace glared at Katrina. "I have a home. I'd rather stay there." Candace said to Katrina, starting to walk to her house.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

A Minecraft RP

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
''woah a sacred diamond chestplate'' he put it on and picked up a sheath for his sword and a hooked sheath for his pick

KAAAAAAMEEEEEHAAAAAAHEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOKU FTW! Big Grin

I AM FROM THE INTERNET.... OH....I CRASHED....

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

A Minecraft RP

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
"Thats why I'm giving him diamond armour" (btw Bridy is the minecrafter I'm not, I haven't got half the skills :P) She tossed them more diamond stuff.

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆

A Minecraft RP

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Diamond is not going to help.  I have battled with him and half of the guild perished. I know we can regenerate, but hey died twenty times!"

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

A Minecraft RP

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes but I got him to half health ON MY OWN"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Teen pregancy

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

What do you want to become when you will g...

Teen pregancy

Selenagomez-moved

Teen pregancy