Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

A Minecraft RP

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
''but these are his diamonds the sacred diamonds......they kill him easily...'' he said dipping his sacred diamond sword in lava

I AM FROM THE INTERNET.... OH....I CRASHED....

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

A Minecraft RP

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Bridy nodded "He has faith in himself and thats the main thing" She tossed them each a golden apple.

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

A Minecraft RP

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
(uh budder apple)

''thanks'' he grabbed a bow and a stack of arrows in a quiver

I AM FROM THE INTERNET.... OH....I CRASHED....

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

A Minecraft RP

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
(*Facepalm* Sorry too many people say golden apple)

She collected a load of stuff. "You guys ready?" She asked.

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆

A Minecraft RP

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"If you are so confident, then i will leave you to your fight.  I have a guild to run."  Katrina said, walking back to the guild.  (For some reason i have this strange idea of having Katrina be the daughter of Herobrine, but she hates him.  It is okay if you say no.  And one more thing.  BUDDER APPLES!)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

A Minecraft RP

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
(I think its cool to have her be Mr. H's kid, but its Sandies call)

"Lets Go!" They ran back to the portal.

A Minecraft RP

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katrina entered the over world guild with a look of annoyance.  (Comment for light.  Since she seems to know my character, what if she used to be in the guild but left. Just an idea.). She walked into the study and sat by the window.  The scribe came up to her, but she brushed him off, she only needed a book.  Looking through the shelves, she found the one she was looking for.  Its title read: Herobrine.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

A Minecraft RP

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
(Chrome derped out :P)

They walked off to a large mine, "It's down here" She leaped into the hole "Whooo Yeah!"

(Oakfeather: Yeah I like that, but I think maybe she is still in the guild but only Katrina knows she's still a member)

A Minecraft RP

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay!)

Katrina brought the book to her chambers, closing the door behind her.  She placed the book on the nightstand, and sat on the bed.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

A Minecraft RP

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Bridy walked out of the forest and made her way to the guild "Stay here guys, set up camp, go hunting" She said throwing them her crafting table and walking off as she went she said "Don't try and follow me, or your head be the price to you ignorance" she walked off on her long journey. About an hour later (In minecraft time) She reached the guilds mighty gates. She bashed the dirt block that she knew was a secret passage, leaping into the 4 block drop she felt her knees buckle. After replacing the dirt she walked along the 1x2 tunnel and broke the block above her she broke a stair way up and then covered up her tracks. "Katrina, I'm here" She whispered at the door to Katrina's room "Open up"

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

spell ur username backwards

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

spell ur username backwards

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

My dad is not around.

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos