Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

A Minecraft RP

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
(sure)

dan felt as if he had fallen thousands of miles and survived there were trees everywhere and it was cold the snow on the ground made him so cold that he decided to climb up a tree for warmth

KAAAAAAMEEEEEHAAAAAAHEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOKU FTW! Big Grin

I AM FROM THE INTERNET.... OH....I CRASHED....

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

A Minecraft RP

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Bridy walked up to the the tree "Hey new boy! Get down from there! Your meant to punch them not hide in them" To prove her point she began hitting the tree with her fists, it slowly broke. "Timber!" She yelled as she  knock out the last black. "The leaves will start decaying!"

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

A Minecraft RP

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
''huh? ok'' he jumped from the tree he heard an ''oof'' as he landed (the old you have been hurt sound) ''argh do you have any food?''he said picking up a sapling and some sticks

GOKU FTW! Big Grin

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

A Minecraft RP

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hey, I only just joined the server, I can't help with food but if we punch cows and pigs we can get food" She grinned running off to find food. "coming?" She asked walked backwards. (I gtg to some more work (I'm home schooled) Be back in a while)

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆

A Minecraft RP

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
''uh ok'' he pumched a cow 7 times and it died he ate the beef ''what is a server where am i? i was mining diamond and i slipped and fell down here'' he rubbed his head

GOKU FTW! Big Grin

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

A Minecraft RP

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
"Mossy Cobble Hollow, and you really should cook that first, and don't eat raw chicken it makes you sick" She smiled eating an apple that had fallen from the tree.

A Minecraft RP

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
''uh...ok...wait....is this that place in the stories that.....is haunted by.......hero....and the sacred diamon....its not....is it?'' he said looking at the sunset

GOKU FTW! Big Grin

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

A Minecraft RP

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Bridy sighed "Got it in one bro" She said pointing her apple core at him. "When I say I just joined I mean I just respawned from being blown up by H's TNT" She nodded and created a crafting table. she went on to make a wooden pick, after mining cobble she crafted them and furnace and began to build them a basic hut. "Build near spawn at first is my motto, my old spawn side house got greifed so I moved off.

A Minecraft RP

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
''i dont wanna stay here i wanna go home!!'' he wept

GOKU FTW! Big Grin

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

A Minecraft RP

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah about that..." She scratched her head. "Once your not this server, every time you enter a save it redirects you here" She pointed to the floor "Sorry but you have been 'chosen' by H"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

baby corn and mom

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Petition to Protect Israel, Not Terrorists

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos