Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Crystal Evade (Open for ALL :D)

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
"Permanantly?" The word danced around inside Jin's head. "You mean I-" He struggled to sit up before giving up. He laid there thinking. How is this even possible? A power drain earthquake? and how come we're the only ones who lost their powers?

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

It truly is. :D

Hopsin has changed my life. That and Dubstep.
Black Death

.My face when I see couples coupled up in public kissing.
Me

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Libra's eyes flickered open she reached out and held Jin's hand "We'll be ok" She felt him wince when she took his hand, it had hurt her too. Those earthquakes were meant to be myths! Why? The truly gifted remover! I must find something new!

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
(Gtg to dance class L8er)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
(Story Time)

*The earth quake was made by Frenzie. The most powerful scientist in the Un-World. He hates all the people with powers, but he hates The Truly Gifted the most. He has nothing to do with The Faceless, he in fact thinks that they are useless. He's removed The Truly Gifted's powers and now they must go to the earths core to find their new powers. 

New Notes:

1. All the truly gifted are weak and powerless, why do you think I made them so OP? Cause I was going to knock em down. 
2.1. In the earths core there is three NEW powers.
2.2. Powers
1. Curse: You can place curses on anyone you desire but there is a cool down of 30 minutes to use it wisely.
2. Clover: You can summon leaf people to help you fight they are VERY powerful, but they wilt and pass away in compost after 10 minutes. You can only have 5 at a time.
3. Gem: You can fire gems from your hands: Emerald: Medium ranged, semi-powerful, cool down 30 seconds. Ruby: Long ranged, semi-powerful, more so than Emerald, cool down 10 minutes. Diamond: Short ranged, REALLY powerful, cool down 23 minutes.

3. They need to get there by the summer solstice. Which is 3 weeks away.
4. Speak to Willow Myers.

Ask me with a PM if you have anything you wanna know* 

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
(So people got the new story line? Once complete it'll return to the Cold Crystal)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

":PSiLlY" wrote:

Alice tryed to make words come out of her mouth. She could only murmer a few words "I...I'm....." she struggled to speak "Al...." she almost blacked out again. She tried to speak once more "Fi...Fire." she couldn't get the words out. Her fall took damage to her head. "Elemen.....al" she fell asleep again.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan found sounds crystals and he handed them to the powerless(New name for the Truly Gifted Big Grin ) "These are ment to keep you guys powerful, you know all the truly gifted's have lost their powers, but I guess their all in this room" He put his arm around Katria and they walked to a big white van. "Everybody in" He said hopping into the drivers seats "I have a drivers license"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(What about Alice?)
Alice layed there in pannic she had no idea what was going on.

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan started the van and ran back to the med bay "Thought I'd forgotten you?" He picked her up and a box of pain killers and bottle healing liquid. He put her into the van and drove off. "Right Libra theres a bottle of water in one of pockets right, well give it to to Alice and she can use it to swallow the pain killers. Then help rub the healing liquid on her wounds" He'd taken over as the boss because Libra was weak "Jake read maps, Death is still at the HQ, he'll follow us later I guess. We're head for the earths core!"

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
''what?! uh...ooookay''

KAAAAAAMEEEEEHAAAAAAHEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOKU FTW! Big Grin

I AM FROM THE INTERNET.... OH....I CRASHED....

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

write any kw members name

jusitce_090

Rate the signature above you!

Words that start with C.

latest videos