Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Crystal Evade (Open for ALL :D)

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Rolo crawled on his tummy into the tent.

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
jake went inside rolo's shadow and looked around to see some people on horses ''who are they?''

I AM FROM THE INTERNET.... OH....I CRASHED....

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katria shadow traveled again, Shadow and her going faster. They began to be a blur of purple and black. A Faceless one clapped their hands and the horses stopped.  The abrupt stop caused her to be flung from the horse.  Landing on the ground, Shadow walked up to her, liking her jaw.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
jake gasped and went from rolo's shadow to the man's shadow he snapped his neck and jumped to the other one he made him thump up

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan followed the cat the field surfing on a ripple of icey air, he landed on the tent and slowy slipped down and slipped into the colourful room inside he saw the girl from earlier on a horse and her dog also riding a horse another girl was flipping on the tight rope gliding into the air and landing again lightly. He darted and  hid the shadow of the pole he flew up onto the platform hidden in shadows once again.

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katria felt the presence of the newcomers.  She grinned, then felt the hands of the Faceless one on her shoulder.  With one hand, he flung her into her cage.  Shadow was placed in the same cage this time. Thank goodness.  The cage was lifted onto a cart.  The Faceless ones had started notcing their people randomly dropping dead.  The one who had placed Katria's cage in the cart headed for Libra.  That was when it hit Katria.  They were moving locations! A traveling circus.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
jake went into the cge that held katria and shadow he quickly and quietly pulled off shadows muzzle and reatreated to a facless guy's shadow

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Libra saw two eyes before she was grabbed and thrown into a cage she was put on top of Katrina and because the bottom of the cage was bars so she could see her "Traveling circus, my dad was right" She whispered.

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan glided away and held on to the bottom of the car for his life Zen was clutching onto his chest. "It's ok" Ethan muttered.

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
jake took control of one of the faceless guys and passed keys to katria and libra ''in your own time and hide them'' the faceless guy said

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN!!!

Another 'crush' topic

TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN!!!

Who is your favorite character of Harry Po...

WHAT IS THE TIME IN YOUR PLACE?

A-Z Food game

latest videos