Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

World of the Supernaturals

Posted By:
Loudclaw
Loudclaw
StarStar
All right. Time to show off my writing skills here!

This RP is about humans, but not normal humans. Each one has his or her own special power (only one, but it can be as major as you like, to an extent) which makes their life unique to that person.

They are in one small town, but they have to spread out, to conquer the world.
Can they do it?

Sheet:
Username:
Name of the character:
Weakness:
Biography (optional):
Personality:
Accessories:
Attire (What do they wear?):

Here's my sheet.
Username: Loudclaw
Name of the character: Jack "Thunder"
Power: Electricity
Weakness: Earth
Biography (optional):
Personality: Like the lightning, Jack tends to not like to stay in one place. He can be fierce, but he tried to protect his friends to his utmost extent.
Accessories: A ring, with a cyan gem in it.
Attire (What do they wear?): Usually he wears a blue long-sleeved shirt with jeans. Over his shirt, he wears a Columbia jacket which is bluish gray.

Posted By:
darkmoon62
darkmoon62
StarStarStar
( may i join?)

Username: Darkmoon62

Name of the character:  Maxine " max"

Power:  maximum mind control

Weakness:  fire

Biography (optional): Maxine was born with the power of mind control soon she gained maximum mind control when she was 8 and her parents nicknamed her max because of her powers, max was using her powers on her parents too much that they abandoned her  in the woods, now she is 18 and doesn't trust anyone and has been alone ever since.

Personality: a loner, mysterious, short tempered, honest

Accessories: she wears a necklace with a blue moon pendent on it

Attire (What do they wear?): She wears a red t shirt, a black hoodie, gray skinny jeans, and black tennis shoes.

Posted By:
Love Less Lifestyle
Love Less Lifestyle
StarStarStarStar
(is it cool if i make 2 people)

Username: Love Less Lifestyle

Name of the character: Jin Kazama
Power: The Devil Gene that flows in his blood causes him to transform into his devil form 
Weakness: The transformation comes at a price, if Jin looses his temper, which can happen easily, he will loose all control of his actions and the devil gene will consume him. If this happens, the only way to stop him is to try and get him to remember who he is, but the percentage of success is less than 50%.
Biography (optional): When he was forced to watch his mother die, it awoke the devil gene that slept inside him. Now he can control it and use it to his advantage. After his mother's death, he was bent on world domination. But he couldn't do it alone.
Personality: Jin has a very complex personality. It ranges from calm to angry at various moments, and his words and actions hint toward the bitterness within.
Accessories: Gauntlets on his forearms. They induce lightning increasing the power of the attack. 
Attire (What do they wear?):  (The one on the left) 

A fatal attraction is common. And what we have common is pain.

Posted By:
Love Less Lifestyle
Love Less Lifestyle
StarStarStarStar
(Hopefully the pic shows up)

A fatal attraction is common. And what we have common is pain.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Can I Join ? ) 

Username : Mokeydokey 

Name: Alexandra G.

Power : Earth ( From Soil to high destructive Storms and Can Fly by either gathering Dust or Wind ) 

Weakness : Anything that keeps her from Doing her powers ( Ill think of one , then edit it ) 

Biography : ( Opt. )

Personality : Mysterious , Kind , Nice , Clever , Observant , Smart , and intends to stay Hidden , but sometimes she can be Friendly and fun...

Accessories : A Green and Blue emerald necklace hidden around her neck... ( It glows when her powers are activated or being used.. ) 

Attire : My Profile Picture , ( Using iPad... ) But Tomboy style and mysterious one...

Posted By:
Loudclaw
Loudclaw
StarStar
You only get one per person at the moment; but accepted.

Posted By:
Loudclaw
Loudclaw
StarStar
Accepted, all of you

Although I'm not accustomed to the lag of this forum...

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

CARTOON

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

The Million Pages Thread

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

CARTOON

CARTOON

latest videos