Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Operation Neptuno (OOC Thread - Post your CS here) Open

Posted By:
Kakakarrotkake Lock
Kakakarrotkake
StarStarStarStar
Of course, this is an Out Of Character thread. You will post everything that is not In Character here. Once we have enough characters, I'll explain the idea further in the IC thread I'll make later
Now... the basic idea of this RP is the combination of both Futuristic Science Fiction setting with a Fantasy one. Basically, some future dudes have designed a way to travel through time and space, reaching other dimentions. You may be part of the crew of Operation Neptuno, the explorers of time, or perhaps be a dweller of Erimead, the fantasy world where magic is no more trickery. It's up to you.

Before you think of joining, please read this simple and few rules:

- The more experience you have in RP, the better. Yet, this doesn't mean you can't join if you have little to non experience in Collaborative Storytelling.
- No one liners. That takes the depth I want for this RP away. And that ain't cool.
- Use proper grammar. I'm not asking to not commit innocent mistakes, but please, dun talk leik dis

- Cursing is permitted, but don't use curses every two words. Use your imagination!
- Romance is allowed, but if you start making babies, take it to PM. (And send me some copies of the text, because of... reasons).
- Be mature.
- Don't take over the RP. This means, no godmodding, nor Mary Sues.

This being said, here you have the Character Skeleton.

Name:
Character description:
Appereance (Written description prefered, but pics are permitted):
Character History:
Character habilities:
Character dishabilities:
Equipment:
Other:

Have fun!

Smashing!

Posted By:
Kakakarrotkake Lock
Kakakarrotkake
StarStarStarStar
Bumpeh...

Smashing!

Posted By:
Kakakarrotkake Lock
Kakakarrotkake
StarStarStarStar
Name: Yog-Sothoth III

Setting: Operation Neptuno

Character description: Yog Sothoth is a cyber-organism. He has lived so much, his once powerful, and creative mind, is suffering the 
consequence. His body, however, is constantly restored. In the last decades, he has developed a severe schizophrenia, along with a second psychopathic personality. Whenever said persona takes control of his mind, his intelligence, patience, and capacity are replaced with agressiveness, and hatred.

Appereance: His appereance is constantly changed, for the mission purposes. Yet, since in this journey he will be most likely out of reach of the STEMO, he will only repair himself, yet not change. In this phase, he still conserves his childish facial gestures. His body is thin, yet strong. He is tall, resembling his actual height, about 185 cm. His skin was replaced with a cybernetic texture, that seems like actual flesh. Most of his interior, bones and muscles, are steel and engines. His organs, however, are genetically preserved, for study purposes.

Character History: Since he was born, Yog-Sothoth had shown an extremely advanced intellect, and was selected from millions of childs to be the developer of one of the greatest projects in the history of STEMO, the Operation Neptuno. Working on such a hard task for four centuries was something that marked his life. His mind became fatigued. It was unnatural. Yet, when the project was finished, he was also selected as part of the crew to explore the dimensional plain.

Character habilities: Powerful inventor, designed and trained to survive catastrophic situations.

Character dishabilities: A psychopathy and mental illness that has consumed his life, making him fight against himself inside his mind for centuries.

Equipment: A laser beam hidden inside his arm, plus a toolkit stored in his back.

Other: N/A

Smashing!

Posted By:
Kakakarrotkake Lock
Kakakarrotkake
StarStarStarStar
Bump. Come on, This is not everything, I'll reveal the actual thing when I get players! I promise the plot is way deeper than the brief explanation I gave here.

Smashing!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Should we bring back the death penalty?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

hamburger or cheese burger?

What show is better?

latest videos