Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Maze Runners in the Glade

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can you speak as Fantasia right now?)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
(Sure.) 
"Shimmer, what are you doing here? Only true grievers can pass through my black powder without getting intoxicated." Fantasia grabbed her Hypno Wand, which she used to control all of her prey.

I am currently a PsychoPath!
If u don`t know what a psychopath is....
then goodBYE!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"You know who i am.  I am your daughter!"  Simmer said, pushing away the wand.  She grit her teeth, and folded her arms.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
"Maybe you are, but that doesn`t mean that I can`t destroy them! You do remember Luke, FORMER Maze Runner. Well, it took a snap of my fingers to get him to my side, and I can do the same with you, in fact, wouldn`t it be nice to see him again? Oh LukeAZor?"

then goodBYE!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Could Luke be my like, brother?)

"I know you think that my brother can make me feel bad, but you know me.  I do not back down so easily."  Shimmer said, jabbing her mother on the shoulder.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
Fantasia fell back, but got up quickly. "LukeAZor, destroy her! I`m going to go grab some prey. What are their names? Misty? Joey?" She cackled her small cackle and left.

then goodBYE!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Shimmer glared at Fantasia.  She ran past Luke, and past her mother.  Running throu the corn, she found Misty and Joey.  

"You have to get out of here! She is coming."  She told them, pointing into the corn.  It was obvious they were wondering where she ad been, but they all didnt mind.  They might be killed!

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
"Who is coming? Ok, I am SO confused!" I looked towards Joey, he ALWAYS knew what to do!

"Fantasia, that girl is tough to the bone! I have an idea, we`ll split up, and use our ESP for communication, I`ll go left, Misty will go right, and Shimmer, you go diagonal from Misty, going straight into the stone field. I`ll see you soon." I ran to the left, hunting down some food on the way.

then goodBYE!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Shimmer began running when she was suddenly pushed down.  She turned and saw Luke.

"Luke! Get off me.  I know you can hear me.  Try to be the way you were before... before Mom did this to you."  She shouted, pushing at him.  He grinned, and placed a sword against her cheek.  She was picked up and carried away.  In a final effort she shouted with her ESP. They have me!

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
Chit.Chat.Chick15
Chit.Chat.Chick15
StarStarStar
(I would be Annie and Brock but I can't stand their names...)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

What's ur favorite sport?

seeing locked accounts

Does anyone still like #Selfie???

h,.b.k/n/n//n/

Rate the band above you

latest videos