Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Maze Runners in the Glade

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
"What the, but, how did you just, wow!" I had no idea what was happening, but I got over it as soon as Joey walked through the door. 

"Shimmer, you got out? Great job Misty!" I saw her look back at me. "What do you mean Shimmer did it? Black sparkling eyes? Dissolving doors? Shimmer, are you part griever?"

I am currently a PsychoPath!
If u don`t know what a psychopath is....
then goodBYE!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Shimmer was about to reply when Fantasia came around the corner.  She laid her hand on Shimmer's shoulder.  This caused her to shudder.  Fantasia smiled creepily.  She said.

"I guess you have officially met my daughter."

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
"Daughter, Shimmer, is this true?" I stood back with Misty`s hand on my shoulder.

"Who cares! Griever or not, Shimmer is our friend! Now listen Fantasia, you don`t know what I can do, so I suggest you stand down or you`ll be as dead as roadkill!"

then goodBYE!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes, it is.  That doesn't mean i do not hate her.  I wish she was dead!"  Shimmer said, her now black eyes betraying sadness.  It was sadness for her friends.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
"Shimmer, you look down, what`s wrong?"
(Before I continue, two things, one, can you be Fantasia, and two, Joey has a crush on Shimmer.)
I noticed the blackness in her eyes, they must represent sadness, but Misty is right, Griever or not, we MUST stop Fantasia before or AFTER the sun rises!

"You wanna go, Fantasia? You don`t know what I got!"

then goodBYE!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(I am confused about the fantasia thing.  But I think i got it.)

Fantasia grinned and placed Shimmer behind her.  Her daughter let out a murmur of protest, but then fell quiet.  Fantasia pointed her wand at Joey, her eyes black with anger.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
"JOEY! Oh no you DON`T!" I used my powers and pushed her against the wall. "Listen, you jerk, I don`t care if you`re the Mother of the Mothers, or Griever Queen or whatever you are! You are going to PAY for capturing my friend, you hear me?"

then goodBYE!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"If i may say something.  She is MY daughter.  I say you stole her from me all those years ago."  Fantasia said, advancing on Misty.  She pressed the wand against Misty's forehead, and grinned.

"You can have her, for now.  But I WILL be back for her."

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
"Don`t even think about it." I dug deep inside, I`ve only been here for two days, but I`m already confident. "Boo." All of the sudden, Fantasia was pushed back into one of her portals, and bounced back, with her dress coming in flames.

then goodBYE!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Thank you, I am sorry about all that.  And for keeping the secret.  I just couldn't get the courage to tell anyone.  Plus, it ruins my relationship with Dark. He despises all things greiver."  Shimmer said, looking at Joey and Misty, a smile coming to her face.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Mods vs users!

Katy Perry Roar

Katy Perry Roar

latest videos