Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

⊰Elysos: Initiations. {Open/Please Join/ ATJ}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
In the beautiful world of Elysos, a medieval paradise honeycombed in magic and mystery, bestowed with skies as blue as the seas, several tribes are scattered across the lands. Mythical creatures roam the land, some good and others evil. Like most creatures in Elysos, humans are capable of using magic. Magic is performed by dances called Tama.

This magic is performed by dancing. People who perform magic are called Tavaedi. These dances are called Tama, they are organized and passed down from generation to generation. Each dance has set effects determined by it's moves and the type of magic used to perform it. The types of magic are each represented by a colour. They are:

Healing represented by yellow.
Cleansing represented by blue.
War represented by red.
Nature represented by green.
Strength represented by purple.

The humans lived in harmony once upon a time, trading amongst themselves and merrymaking from morning to sunset, but the people no longer stand unified and wage war against their neighbours. 

Among the chaos and calamity, the elders of each tribe have decided which children will be selected for the Initiation. Only if you pass the Initiation will you be considered an official member and adult in your tribe. The thing is, you don't know if you'll be selected or not. You never know when they'll come for you, over the years, most candidates just disappear during the night and return months later.

The Initiation happens once every three years, and every child must do it between the ages of 13-17. The usual punishment for failing the Initiation is death. The Initiation will determine if you become a maiden, Tavaedi or warrior.

News of the Initiation coming up have been spread across the tribes, including yours; The Rainbow Labyrinth Tribe. The children have begun practicing their fighting, dancing or any skills they might have. No one knows what the test is about, and those who do can not and will not tell.

Will you pass? Will your character survive the wars? Will they find love?

⇨ This roleplay will focus on the lives of the children going through the Initiation. Your character will be one of the children. This includes, but is not limited to: Romance, wars and death.

⇨We will begin on a normal Saturday. Your character will probably hear rumours that the Initiation is coming up. For clarity, no, your character does not go to school, but they will most likely have chores.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar

⇨Proper grammar and spelling at all time, please. Mistakes are understandable.
⇨Use third person and consistent past tense.
⇨Don't sound too twenty-first century, it's a medieval setting.
⇨Keep it clean. This is a kid's site and you are (most likely) a kid.

⇨Be active in the roleplay. If you have to leave for a while, alert us if possible.
⇨No godmodding allowed.
⇨If you post something I don't approve of, I'll ask you to edit it or delete your post. Please respect my wishes.
⇨Romance is encouraged, but please follow KW rules.

⇨All characters must be seventeen or under, since they will be undergoing the Initiation.
⇨Please create your character with the form provided, or you will not be accepted.
⇨Present a form with your request to join, I will accept you if I wish.
⇨If you read this, put three dots after your characters name. (like= Name name. . .)
⇨Create a unique, dynamic character!
⇨Don't make any perfect characters.
⇨If your character is a Tavaedi, he/she can only have one or two types of magic. No more.

FORMS

Name:
Are you a Tavaedi? (can you use magic?):
If so, what types of magic do you have?:
Short Biography (optional):
Personality:
Appearance (Illustrated or anime, please):
Any Skills?:
Other:

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar

⇨Elysos: The world they live in. It's their Earth, basically.

⇨Tama: Dances performed with magical effects. The plural of Tama is the same word, it does not change. Only Tavaedi can perform Tama.

⇨Tribe: A large place inhabited by usually a few hundred people.

⇨Initiation: The test they go through to become an adult and official member of the village.

⇨Tavaedi: People with magic who can perform Tama. Someone becomes a Tavaedi after passing the test in the Initiation for people with magic.

⇨Cleansing Magic: In case you don't understand what this is, it's a type of healing, but for the aura. Healing only helps physical wounds, cleansing breaks curses and such.

⇨Rainbow Labyrinth: This is the name of your character's tribe.

⇨Yellow Bear: The name of the tribe the Initiations are usually held in.

⇨Elders: Some very old women and men in your tribe who nobody really likes, but everyone has to respect. They give all official news and basically control the Tribe. (I'm serious.)

⇨Tribe Square: This is in the middle of the Tribe. It's where you find most of the important buildings, the blacksmiths, the market, etc.

⇨Tribal Dinner: This happens every Saturday. It's a gathering of everyone in the Tribe into the Tribe square (yes, outdoors) where everyone eats and talks with eachother.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
⇨Character List:

Astriana Lassite (female) portrayed by kissme21.

Lilly Esmeralds (female) portrayed by Annabeth Sabrina.

Alex (female) portrayed by mokeydokey.

Kralen (male) portrayed by saveyou.

Mae Hibiki (female) portrayed by BrokenInsanity.

Azathoth Eckhart (male) portrayed by Kakakarrotkake.

Miki Furijawa (male) portrayed by CANDEH uh,  I mean candyheart101.

Damian Tanaka. (male) portrayed by Diamond543
Gabriel Anderson. (male) portrayed by Diamond543.

Delphinium (Delphi) Richards. (female) portrayed by Diamond543.

Karkat Vantas (male) portrayed by Kagamine(=^.^=}Rin
Vriska Serket (female) portrayed by Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin

Phobetor Phantom (male) portrayed by mon135.

Arthur Milan (male) portrayed by Love Less Lifestyle

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hello, Renee. May I join? ~Form Slot~)

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
Annabeth Sabrina
Annabeth Sabrina
StarStarStarStarStar
 (May I join please?)  ((((((jfijf)
Name: Lilly Esmeralds...
Are you a Tavaedi? (can you use magic?): Yes but she has not learned how to use her magic when she needs it.
If so, what types of magic do you have?: Healing magic and Nature magic
Short Biography: Lilly was a miracle child because she died the day she was born but somehow she came back to life. Her healing magic had saved her that day but she was always tiny for her age. She is very fragile so her mother and father are always protective of her but she is an adventurous girl that loves to get into things. 
Personality: She is adventurous, cunning,  and intelligent, but she is a loner and likes to take the backseat sometimes in a situation.
Appearance:
Any Skills?: She is a very talented tree climber.
Other: She has a kitten named Lilac that she never let's out of her sight. 

2000th post on April 25,2013 In Good Girl meets Bad Boy! WHOO!

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((Sorry about the late form, I'm a slow reader. xD))

Name: Astriana Lassite... 

Are you a Tavaedi? (can you use magic?): Indeed.

If so, what types of magic do you have?: Yellow and Green.

Personality: She's a 'rock your world' kind of girl, childish, sweet, and weird.

Appearance: (Soon to be posted, I have to go soon.)

Any Skills?: Music.

Other: None.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
Annabeth Sabrina
Annabeth Sabrina
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry. I promise I did read it but I was fighting with the computer because some of the keys decide they don't want to work.)

2000th post on April 25,2013 In Good Girl meets Bad Boy! WHOO!

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( I Like how you did this! Big Grin Oh , Can I Join ? )                                                                                                                                                     Name : Alex...                                                                                                                                                      Age : 13                                                                                                                                               Gender : Female                                                                                                                                                      Are you a Tavaedi : Yes                                                                                                                                                             If so , what Types of Magic do you have? : Earth , Or in other words Green.                                                                                                                                                          Short Biography : She lived with her Step- Parents all her life , for she doesn't know who her real ones are.. She just knows she was given the Earth Potential. .                                                                                                                                     Personality : She is Kind , Loving , Caring , Sweet , Observant , Clever , and Loves to be around people   .                                                                                                                                                    .                                                                                                                                                                                            Appearance : My Profile Picture                                                                                                                                                        Any Skills : Archery ( Bow and Arrow )                                                                                                                                                          Other : None                                                                                                                                     ( Anything else? Oh if you want I can make another character? )

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Thank you , Do you need Another Character? )

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

What do you want to become when you will g...

Who is better Manchester Utd Or Manchester...

which movie do u want to see when it comes...

which movie do u want to see when it comes...

What do you want to become when you will g...

Who is your favorite actor?