Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

⊰Elysos: Initiations. {Open/Please Join/ ATJ}

Posted By:
saveyou
saveyou
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Kralen
are you a tavaedi?: No
Short Biography: A very kind kid, he has been traumatized after he witnessed his father get killed by. An unknown Criminal.
personality: Shy, yet kind.
Skills: Good at hunting.

appearance will have to come later.

Quotes!
SPOILER

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar

Name: Mae Habiki…
Are you a Tavaedi?: Yes
If so, what types of magic do you have?: Mae has the ability to do healing magic.
Short Biography: She was born into a poor family, her father a warrior and her mother a Tavaedi with cleansing magic. Mae’s father was often gone, but whenever he was hone he would teach Mae how to defend herself and minor attacks- which is how they found out about her amazing aim. She grew up being picked on a little, but at the same time she was friends with everyone and would often make up games to play with the other children.
Personality: Mae is spoiled and a little selfish due to the fact that she’s an only child, but she can be very giving if she sees that someone is worse off than her. She loves playing and hates chores, which is why she’s usually found procrastinating and throwing her senbon needles into the small cracks of trees or throwing rocks, trying to see how far she can make them go. She doesn't let other peoples words affect her, in fact she sometimes finds some peoples insults towards her funny. Mae loves playing pranks on the elders, and, luckily, has never even been suspected of being the one putting needles in their chairs or hot sauce in their tea, or any of her other little ‘master pieces’. She’s stubborn about her views and doesn't let people tell her how to think, even if it’s obvious to another person that she’s wrong. Mae is very protective over her friends, and if someone hurts any of them the person will end up with rocks thrown at them for at least a week.
Appearance: 
Any Skills?: Her aim.
Other: Mae doesn't really enjoy tama, but is willing to help others when needed.

Name: Jace Kastor
Are you a Tavaedi?: No
Short Biography: Both of Jace's parents are warriors, but when they're home they're usually busy with something related to the town. Due to the fact that his parents have never had much time for him, he's usually going around the town making trouble in some way. Adults look down on him and treat him like the plague, but he's used to it and doesn't care anymore. Jace is a bit of a loner, but he still manages to give some people a smile.
Personality: Jace hates going by rules and does his own thing, even if there are consequences. He doesn't care much for being with a crowd, which is why he prefers to keep to himself rather them make many friends. He's more likely to give you a glare then a smile, but if he sees a good person having a bad day he always tries to cheer them up. He loves fighting and would rather throw a punch then talk things out.
Appearance:  
Any Skills?:Hand to hand combat
Other: ---

Misa is Misa so please call her Misa Big Grin
Current Posts + 5460 More = ?

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Posted By:
Kakakarrotkake Lock
Kakakarrotkake
StarStarStarStar
Name: Azathoth Eckhart...

Are you a Tavaedi? (can you use magic?): Yus

If so, what types of magic do you have?: War type. - Summoning aiding shadows to the scene.

Short Biography (optional): Being abandoned when he was still nothing but a toddler, he was about to die on many occasions. Yet, there was something that kept him alive. He has vague memories of many people coming in and out of his life, yet, he doesn't remember forming any kind of affective bond. Since he had use of reasoning, he takes care of himself. He finds... ways to survive everyday.

Personality: Azathoth is usually a quiet kid. While being smart, he is distrustful, and insecure. He rushes everytime at everything, since he knows that if he doesn't, he may not be alive tomorrow. Mysterious, he hides in the shadows to not be detected by anyone.

Appearance (Illustrated or anime, please): 

Any Skills?: Is an inventor, and fast calculator.

Other: Bazooper

Smashing!

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: "Miki" Furijawa...
Are you a Taveadi?: Yep! 
If so, what types of magic do you have?: Red, War
Short Biography: Hahaha, nope...
Personality: He seems quiet and is actually pretty shy. If he cares a lot about you, he might not say it but he'll definitely show it. He is actually very brave and will defend his friends with his life if he has to.
Appearance: One moment please
Any Skills?: He is really good with hand to hand combat (hehehe) , but is not very good with a bow and arrow. 
Other:

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Damian Tanaka.

Are you a Tavaedi?: Yes.

If so, what types of magic do you have?: Cleansing (blue).

Short Biography (optional): Damian has always loved dancing. He used to be called 'girly' by the other tribe boys whenever he danced in public, so now he usually practices in a secluded field. He isn't a fan of talking to others, so he does not have many friends. 

Personality: Damian can be described as reserved, sweet and shy. Artistic and gentle in manner and appearance, he usually avoids conflict and decision-making, and would rather just wait on someone. He is also quite thoughtful, trusting, sometimes insecure, sensitive and loyal.However, his quietness is a result of his fear of being rejected, if he got truly comfortable around someone, he'd become extremely talkative and somewhat bold.

Appearance:

Any Skills?: Dancing, drawing.

Other: Has a slight fear of girls, and is taller than most people his age.

Name: Gabriel Anderson.

Are you a Tavaedi? (can you use magic?): No.

Personality: Gabriel is rather rough. He laughs at other's pain and fear. He's a natural born leader, so it's obvious he's straight forward when fighting. His competitive nature usually gets ahead of him. He can be quite arrogant, but slightly nice when you get to know him.

Appearance (Illustrated or anime, please): ...

Any Skills?: Fighting.

Other: N/A.

Name: Delphinium (Delphi) Richards.

Are you a Tavaedi? (can you use magic?): No.

Personality: Delphi is a natural leader. She is at ease in talking to others, lovable and devoted to anyone close to her. She is warm, bright and energetic and possesses a strong instinct, which she always follows. She is however often stubborn and egotistic. She loves being the centre of attention and craves for attention everywhere.

Appearance (Illustrated or anime, please): 

Any Skills?: Fighting, cooking, sewing.

Other: Though she might have a tough exterior, she still obsesses over boys and watches her figure like most girls her age.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(We'll be starting Saturday afternoon. Everyone will most likely doing chores, practicing their fighting or dancing or preparing for the Tribal Dinner. Remember, medieval, no technology.)

Damian placed down the basket, which was filled to the brim with blueberries. He had been given the task of picking blueberries for his mother, who was one of the maidens cooking for the Tribal Dinner. A gentle breeze caused his hair to sway slightly, thankfully he had worn a sweater and thick pants. He glanced around the large, verdant field to be sure no one was around, before he stretched and began dancing. He went through the basic positions, before trying a tama his mother had taught him. He had heard some people talking about the Inititations. If they were soon, he had to be chosen. Had to be! He was almost seventeen. He felt a little sad that they hadn't chosen him earlier, but as long as he didn't fail when it was his turn, he was fine.

Gabriel sauntered out of his house, sighing as he noticed the people bustling around the village square, preparing for the Tribal Dinner. I'm going to have to listen to those annoying elders again? At least there'll be good food, he thought. He brushed his blonde hair from his face and glanced down at his loose, white shirt and navy blue trousers. He heaved another sigh and decided he'd just wander the area until it was time for the dinner. He walked past a group of people talking about the Initiation. Initiation coming up again, huh? Guess I should practice.

Delphi laughed softly to herself as she noticed someone fall in the midst of the crowd at the village square. She leaned against the wall of the bakery, nibbling a cookie. She was hungry, but she'd eat a lot at the dinner so why bother eat now? She just watched everyone walk by, feeling slightly bored. She'd heard about the Initiations, but didn't really feel like practicing. Eh, why bother?

(Not very good starting posts, I know.  . . but it's almost one o' clock in the morning, and I'm getting tired. )

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
saveyou
saveyou
StarStarStarStarStar
Kralen was hunting in a forest, trying to kill a deer for his small family of 4, his mom, grandmother, and 2 brothers. Initiations are coming soon Kralen thought as he finally caught his deer. He arrived home to his small, wooden house. His mother was talking to his grandmother about the initiations. what hype. It's just a plain old test. Kralen then placed his dee on the dining room table, and walked along to his bedroom, to read books he had gotten days before.

Quotes!
SPOILER

Posted By:
Kakakarrotkake Lock
Kakakarrotkake
StarStarStarStar
Azathoth was hidden behind a couple of buildings in the village square. Saturday was market day, so he could expect someone to leave leftovers of food, or maybe someone would be merciful enough to give something to the poor child to eat.

A long time ago, he had decided this was no way of living. "A life based on thievery and panhandeling is not the life of a honest man" he always though. Some days ago, he found out by some kids playing in the town center that the Initiations would be soon. He was excited, since this could be the oportunity for him to finally live the life he deserved. 

He grabbed with his filthy hands the piece of charcoal he found the other day, and started to calculate numbers in the ground. He lived in an alleyway, where the floor was made of woodplanks, for some strange reason. He lived below the balcony of an Inn. Intoxicated men usually tried to pick fight on him, but for some reason, they always left scared.

Numbers were the must amusing thing he could think of. In fact, they were his only way out of the misery of his so called life.

(I'm sorry If it's too short, but it's 2:00 over here Frustrated)

Smashing!

Posted By:
saveyou
saveyou
StarStarStarStarStar

Kralen was reading books by a candle when his mother bursted into the room. He was startled by her unexpected appearance. She told him that the initiations where coming, and he needed to practice. "You must!" She shouted. If only father were here he thought, as he looked out to the street to see children playing, and being careless. He would have no problem with helping me. Me and him would probably spend hours practicing. He was always such a joy, why did he have to get murdered? Kralen thought as a tear shed from his eye, and quickly dropped on his book.
(Last post for the night. I'll see you all tomorrow)

Quotes!
SPOILER

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(I have to go sleep, I'm sorry but my parents said I should get off. I'll reply as soon as I can tomorrow, though. )

あなたは美しいです

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

Love

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

The Hanging Tree.(Hunger Games)

Preamble of the US?

Name the USA.

latest videos