Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

⊰Elysos: Initiations. {Open/Please Join/ ATJ}

Posted By:
saveyou
saveyou
StarStarStarStarStar
Kralen thought to himself:initiations may be a hype- but that doesn't mean it's doesn't have a little bit of importance in itBut he was tired, so he decided to take a nap for an hour or two, and once he would wake up- his training would have to begin.

Quotes!
SPOILER

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Mae dropped the bucket of wet clothes she was carrying, glaring at the heavy load. She fell to the ground next to the river with a sigh, grabbing a nearby rock and tossing it to the other side of the water, her boredom apparent as she began to throw rocks at trees on the other side.
"Ow!" Jace yelled, rubbing his arm when a rock bounced off of one of the nearby trees and hit him. He looked to the other side of the river, still rubbing his arm as he spotted Mae throwing rocks. Smirking, he picked up one of the rocks she had thrown and threw it back at her,##################### her on the shoulder and causing the younger to yelp and rub where she was hit, pouting as she looked to the other side and spotted Jace.
"You jerk! What was that for?" Mae yelled at her friend, grabbing another rock and weakly throwing at him, causing the rock to fall into the water before it even hit him. Jace just laughed, "Payback. This is the third time this week one of your rocks have hit me." he spoke, giving the other a small wave as he continued on his way, leaving Mae grumbling about ###### and stupid rocks turning against her.
Jace headed towards the town square without much of a reason, just eavesdropping on people as he made his way towards his destination. He sighed, hearing about the Initiation, something he wasn't to thrilled about just for the simple fact that he hadn't been chosen the last few times, and was actually doubting that he'd manage to get chosen this year. "Maybe next year." the blonde muttered to himself, lost in his own world as he walked.
Sighing, Mae stood up and stretched, then picked her basket up once more and began making her way home where she would have to spend at least an hour to pin up all of the clothes to dry. Of course, it would only take about twenty minutes is she didn't take breaks, but it's not like that would happen with all of the distractions that were sure to catch her eye. After dodging the few children who were running around, Mae soon made it to her home and walked to the back, dropping her load on the ground and then plopping down next to it and making herself comfortable as her black kitten came over and began purring as he rubbed himself against her legs, soon making it into her lap where he curled up and went to sleep.

Misa is Misa so please call her Misa Big Grin
Current Posts + 5460 More = ?

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Damian stopped dancing not long after, beads of perspiration dripping down his face. He removed his sweater, revealing his thin, yellow shirt and wrapped his sweater around his waist. He took his basket from the ground and began walking back to the town. The sun would set in about an hour, and that's when the dinner would begin. He sighed as he entered the town square, his mother was standing there, her hands on her hips and an angry expression on her face. He handed her the basket and walked away, a sheepish smile on his face. Damian leaned against a wall, his feet tired from dancing and walking. He watched people walk by,  a bored expression on his face.

Gabriel smiled at a few girls as he walked past them, before heading to the place where the dinner would be kept. He watched some of the tribe women set the table and prepare food, though they told him to leave once they noticed him. He sighed and walked away, glancing up at the sky. "Set already, would ya?" He muttered. "I'm hungry."

Delphi leaned off the wall as she finished her cookie. She walked into the town square, sighing to herself. Her stomach growled softly and she sighed once more, glancing at the large table where thy held the Tribal dinner. The place was getting dark, so they had begun lighting candles. If she passed the Initiation, she'd end up cooking and doing that in her spare time. She'd fight with all the men in the battles, and she'd be the strongest woman in all of Elysos. Her smile faltered when she was snapped back to reality after bumping into a blonde haired boy (Jace) due to her not paying attention. "Oh, sorry." she said softly, brushing some loose strands of hair from her face.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
saveyou
saveyou
StarStarStarStarStar
Kralen had woken up from a terrible dream about his fathers death. He ran out of bed and decided to go for a walk. He dashed towards the area dinner would be held, when he noticed Gabriel. He had decided to meet him, so he walks towards him, but accidentally tripped on a large trunk that was in front of him.

Quotes!
SPOILER

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex went to the fountain , with her bucket that was made for gathering water. She went closer to the fountain or lake , and had dipped the bucket , slowly and carefully arching her back into the lake , to get a better chance of getting water.. She needed the water for a variety of things. Such as : Cleaning , and Drinks , she needed these things to prepare for the Tribal Dinner. She was Extremely Busy Today! She didn't have time to goof off , or anything , Once she woke up it was the same everyday! Getting chores done , and cleaning. This was her usually  thing. She got the water filled into the bucket , all the way to the top  , and walked slowly to hurry up her other chores and etc. She made sure none of the water dropped , because if it did she would have to go back and that takes a while...

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(Nice job on this.  May I join?)
Name: Phobetor Phantom
Are you a Tavaedi? (can you use magic?): Yes
If so, what types of magic do you have?: Blue, Cleansing
Short Biography (optional): He is named after the Greek god of nightmares due to his appearance.  His brothers were named after the brothers of Phobetor based on their looks as well.
Personality: Frightening, serious, intelligent, logical, & resourceful. 
Appearance (Illustrated or anime, please): 
Any Skills?: Yes, he can shoot two pistols at the same time & he  has assassin like skills, even though he will not ########### anybody unless he really hates them.
Other: He has a peregrine falcon named Phobos.

Hello there.

"Evil, evil, like a criminal in my mind"
-Shinee's "Evil"

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Gabriel took a second to process all that had just happened, before he began laughing. He bent down and held out a hand to help Kralen up, a slight smirk on his face. "You really need to watch where you're going. You'll really hurt yourself if ya walk around all oblivious to your surroundings like that."

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
saveyou
saveyou
StarStarStarStarStar
"Heh, yes. I was just thinking about this dream, which was terrible. I must of been unfocused on my surroundings when I tripped." Kralen said. He then walked towards his house, embarrassed by what has just happened.

Quotes!
SPOILER

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thank you, and accepted c: )

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
saveyou
saveyou
StarStarStarStarStar
(Leaving)

Quotes!
SPOILER

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's your forum post count?

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

What was the last thing you ate?

What's your forum post count?

latest videos