Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

⊰Elysos: Initiations. {Open/Please Join/ ATJ}

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(What is going on & where are most of the characters?)

Hello there.

"It's war, you coward!"
-Mblaq's "It's War"

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(It's Saturday, almost sunset, most characters are in the town square wandering the area or doing chores. Everyone is preparing for the Tribal dinner, which is held outdoors in a section of the square. )

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thank you.)
Phobetor started to dance with a smile.  He knew how simple this is going to be.  As graceful as a swan, he twirled causing a blue aura to surround him.

Hello there.

"It's war, you coward!"
-Mblaq's "It's War"

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
After Alex , got the Water  from the nearby lake , she Saw the Sunset , glinting in her eyes , and she squinted still trying to remain her sight , Preventing from her from falling . She saw the People , preparing The Food , and Everything! Into the Section of the Square , she held the Water bucket , with both hands , because the handle was  starting to get slippery , she felt some water drip onto her feet  , then she started to grip on the bucket more ...

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Damian sat on the ground, still leaning tiredly against the wall. He noticed a figure dancing in the distance, most likely practicing for the Initiations. He hadn't the courage to dance in public. With a sigh, he brushed his hair from his eyes.

Gabriel watched Kralen leave, laughing to himself. He looked up at the colourful sky. The sun was just about setting now. He grinned and turned to the women setting the table, watching them with a smile. He was always one of the first people to arrive at the dinner, and he'd probably be the first today.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex had just put the Water Bucket on the table were the other maidens where . Dripping some water on her uniform or clothes.. She had to help clean the tables , and the floor and Etc. They told her to get more water! She sighed and then she walked back to the lake , reaching out , or leaning in the lake , to get more water...

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
(( :y So overwhelmed by the awesome design and shizzle on one page. My alter-perso is like: I warned you about her dog :y I told you she was awesome 

Name: Karkat Vantas
Are you a Tavaedi? (can you use magic?): Tavaedi
If so, what types of magic do you have?: Healing and cleansing. Yellow and Blue.
Short Biography (optional): Karkat is of very low rank in society, a peasant, a common beggar. He has close links with Vriska, his best friend. He was expected to be a strong warrior, but even though he is physically strong, he cannot bear the idea of slaughter and reels at the sight of the color of his own blood. Since he did not take the warriors path, his family abandoned him, for he was their last hope to live a life of riches and wealth. Vriska was the one who was always there for him, she was strong even though she appeared weak, he was mentally weak even though physically strong, she would protect him, he would care for her. He would come to love a person of higher rank, who in turn would love someone else. He will suffer. He is the Sufferer. 
Personality: Karkat is a gentle and kind soul. He will help other even if he cannot afford to help himself, because as they say, the saddest are the kindest. He has some moments of rage, that are strong enough to scare a horror-beast. He is extremely kind to Vriska, since he is the only one who understands her torment. 
Appearance (Illustrated or anime, please): ((will get the picture in a little bit)) ###### has medium-long black wavy hair, is very tall, and has lots of muscle.  His eyes are a shade of very light brown, which is almost transparent when in the sunlight. He is rather tanned, and has a scar on his right shoulder, where his father marked him as a wanderer. 
Any Skills?: Karkat is rather good with crops and plantations, and has very good people-skills. 
Other:N/A

Name: Vriska Serket
Are you a Tavaedi? (can you use magic?): Tavaedi
If so, what types of magic do you have?: War and strength, Red and Purple.
Short Biography (optional): Vriska is from a very wealthy and powerful family in the Rainbow Labyrinth. They believe that a girl should perform  yellow, blue, or green Tama. Vriska was the only girl in their family to disobey that. Her mother disowned her for that. Vriska, who never had to fend for herself spent the first few weeks in the stealing from the stores in the Square, and got herself a public whipping for that. After that, Karkat decided to help her, and she decided to protect him in order for him to help her. She still gets into lots of street fights, but hopefully she'll stop after the Initiation.
Personality: Vriska is arrogant, rude, egocentric and selfish. She is very mean and vicious, and tends to be narcissistic and cruel. She likes the idea of the Initiation, and the idea that if she fails, she dies. Vriska likes taking large risks. 
Appearance (Illustrated or anime, please): Vriska has waist-length wavy, unkempt and messy very dark black hair. Her eyes are the color of unkempt pools, murky and black, they are icy and pierce through you, as if they could pin your soul. She's rather medium-heighted, and skinny. Vriska also has very unhealthily pale skin. Her left eye has a scar that crosses it vertically, starting above her eyebrow and ending mid-cheek. Her left arm also is rather scarred and damaged. She never told anyone why, though.
Any Skills?: Stealth, hunting, stealing and fighting with any blade-like weapon are her pros.#
Other:N/A

Kay, hopes thats good ^^ ))

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(Perfect c: And aww, thank you.  And tell your alter-persons that she's right, I'm awesome c )

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
(Fyeah. BTW, where can I jump in?))

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
(Back. Where are we, my...peeps? :3)

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

2NE1 & boyfriend & shinee

Petition Against Anti Israeli Media Bias

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

I am pretty new

latest videos