Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

⊰Elysos: Initiations. {Open/Please Join/ ATJ}

Posted By:
Kakakarrotkake Lock
Kakakarrotkake
StarStarStarStar
(I'm sorry, I couldn't reply earlier .-.)

Azathoth hid himself below the balcony of the hostel, which emanated a strange, yet somewhat familiar smell of liqueur , and sweat. The place was despicable, yet it was the only place he could stay. Anywhere else he left was too dangerous, or the owners would eventually scare him away. He had met the innkeeper before, and he said he was fine with it. He was a  friendly man, and perhaps he was the closest he had to a friend.

That night, the town would have the most important night of all. The Tribal Dinner. Of course, Azathoth wasn't invited, nor welcome. As a matter of fact, he wasn't welcome anywhere.
He could already picture everything in his mind. People joining, and celebrating with delicious food, except for him. He saw everyone who was having a time to feast, and remember for the rest of their lives, or at least until the next dinner, as the materialistic creatures they were. That's what happened every time. 
The only thing he considered favorable of that night of excess, was the fact that the town folks always wasted not only food, but everything in this kind of events. He knew, that he would have, at least, something to eat. 

He decided to have a short walk outside his hiding place, so he went outside, carefullly observing everyone, and trying to not be spotted.

Smashing!

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(You do know, that the Tribal Dinner has not started yet.)

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
Love Less Lifestyle
Love Less Lifestyle
StarStarStarStar
Name: Arthur Milan...
Are you a Tavaedi? (can you use magic?): NO
If so, what types of magic do you have?:
Short Biography (optional):
Personality: Nice, Bi-polar, Romantic, Fun to be around
Appearance (Illustrated or anime, please): 
Any Skills?: Good with a weapon, Athletic, Easy Learner
Other: N/A

A fatal attraction is common. And what we have common is pain.

Posted By:
Love Less Lifestyle
Love Less Lifestyle
StarStarStarStar
Could someone help me get my pic on here for my appearance plz.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(Go read everything first, before I accept you. Everything. And use brackets when speaking out of character.)

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
saveyou
saveyou
StarStarStarStarStar
(whoops, deleted that one )

Quotes!
SPOILER

Posted By:
Love Less Lifestyle
Love Less Lifestyle
StarStarStarStar
(oops forgot the 3 dots)

Posted By:
saveyou
saveyou
StarStarStarStarStar
Kralen had been helping his mother, washing utensils, and getting ready for the tribal dinner. He was still thinking about his fall, and the dream. He tried to hum songs to get his mind off of it, but it still would not work. He was reminded of his dreams and embarrassment at random times.

Quotes!
SPOILER

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
(Sorry 'bout that, I ended up having to help rearrange the living room, then I had to do the kitchen, then I took a shower. The living room was such a pain. xC)

"Mae? Come here dear." Said girl gently removed Midnight, her kitten, from her lap at hearing her mother call her. She stretched tiredly then rubbed her eyes, expecting her mother to be calling for her to give more chores which would take forever to do. Mae trudged towards the back door of her house, scraping dirt off of the bottom of her shoes before walking into their pristine house. Even with wiping her shoes off before coming in, Mae still dragged small specks of dirt inside, causing her blonde haired mother to shake her head in exasperation as she looked at the small mess before looking to her daughter. "Is there anywhere you're supposed to be..? It has something to do with the Tribe Square..." Mae looked at her mother in confusion before a look of realization appeared, "I totally forgot! I'll get right over there, stupid Tribal Dinner." the white haired girl spoke, ending with a mutter. Her mother gave her a disapproving look, but didn't say anything, after all, the only reason Mae thought that was because it gave her more work. The young girl rushed out of the house, leaving the wet laundry to her mother while she rushed to the Tribe Square to help with some of the preparations- although, in her case most of the others would rush to take the work off her hands due to the girls inability to not break or spill something. Little did they know, Mae did it on purpose so she wouldn't have to do much other then stand there and watch.
~
Jace looked at the other blonde in confusion, not realizing they had even bumped into one another for a few seconds. "Uh, yeah, it's fine.." he spoke, vaguely recognizing her but figuring he just saw her around one day or something. He was about to walk away, but realized he dropped something and bent down, picking up the small blue crystal from the floor and frowning as he saw that the cord that he been tied around his neck had broke, it wasn't as if he could just go to the side of the road and find one there.

Misa is Misa so please call her Misa Big Grin
Current Posts + 5460 More = ?

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Posted By:
Kakakarrotkake Lock
Kakakarrotkake
StarStarStarStar

"Diamond543" wrote:

(You do know, that the Tribal Dinner has not started yet.)

(But people are starting to join in the town square. Azathoth is just doing a quick prediction in his mind)

Smashing!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

WE'LL MISS U RAJ ;(

My dad started smoking

My dad started smoking

My dad started smoking

WE'LL MISS U RAJ ;(

Review Tomodachi Life

latest videos