Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

⊰Elysos: Initiations. {Open/Please Join/ ATJ}

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kakakarrotkake" wrote:

"Diamond543" wrote:

(You do know, that the Tribal Dinner has not started yet.)

(But people are starting to join in the town square. Azathoth is just doing a quick prediction in his mind)

(I was talking to saveyou )

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
Kakakarrotkake Lock
Kakakarrotkake
StarStarStarStar

"Diamond543" wrote:

"Kakakarrotkake" wrote:

"Diamond543" wrote:

(You do know, that the Tribal Dinner has not started yet.)

(But people are starting to join in the town square. Azathoth is just doing a quick prediction in his mind)

(I was talking to saveyou )

(oh, OH! ._. anyway, my post was also quite out of time, so I edited it a bit...)

Smashing!

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(Excuse me, but I was thinking about another roleplay. Excuse me.) Phobetor put his hand over his missing eye. "What an excuse to be rejected...they underestimate me too much".

Hello there.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Damian stood as he noticed the sun had completely disappeared. He looked up at the dark, night sky before walking over to the area where the table for the Tribal Dinner was. People were gathering there, already beginning to eat and converse. He sat at the end of the table and ate some food slowly. He didn't really feel like talking to anyone.

Gabriel had already sat down at the table, and was talking to his friends while eating. He glanced over at a few of the others at the table, and sighed. If the Initiations really were coming up, many of them would be chosen. Hopefully, he'd be chosen too.

Delphi watched him frown, and sighed a little. "I'm sorry." She muttered, walking over to him. "Did something. . .happen. . .Uh. . ." She inquired. She wasn't really sure what to say.

(Sorry, short post. )

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
saveyou
saveyou
StarStarStarStarStar
Kralen and his family walked towards the center of the table. Kralen was silent, and depressed.

Quotes!
SPOILER

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex Gathered the last 75 buckets of water , back to the Square Area where the Tribal Dinner was , she was covered in water , and shivering for it was night time , and she still needed to help serve the food and clean the tables! She brought the last bucket to the people who make the beverages , and such and they once again got mad at her for being to slow! She sighed and ignored the comment , and just helped for now.. Still covered in wet , dripping water... She didn't care how wet she was, she still needed to help.. She grabbed some platters and carried them to the Square area..                                                                                                                                                       ( Is that the right post? I am not sure , everyone's talking about different one's? )

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar

Mae sighed, looking over the the table that she was supposed to set, then looked at the plate in front of her. She picked it up along with some silverware and a cup, 'tripping' half way to the table and breaking both the cup and plate. "Mae... oh shesh, girl. Get yourself together!" one of the women spoke, sighing as she helped the white haired girl pick up the broken pieces. "I'm sorry.." she muttered, yelping when she cut her finger. The woman rolled her eyes, "Go, sit, and stay out of the way. Some people actually have work to get done." Mae looked down, pouting but nodding to the older before making her way to a table, a grin on her face, oh how easy it was to get out of work.
~

Jace looked at the girl with a small expression of surprise before giving her a smile. "It's from my dad. He's not around much anymore." he spoke, a bit of sadness in his eyes, 

(Oh god, my mind is so blank right now x_x)

Misa is Misa so please call her Misa Big Grin
Current Posts + 5460 More = ?

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex saw the Girl Mae? Get cut by the broken glass , and shook her head.. They should've given  her help. Alex couldn't Stop or else she would get punishment. She served the platters and drink still soaking wet..

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
Karkat gazed at Vriska, who crouched on a precarious branch on the top of a hill, that overlooked the square. "Will you be joining us tonight, Vriska:" He asked sollemly. Vriska spat in the direction of the twinkling lights, that reflected like tiny suns on her left grey eye ((btw yeah, I will edit her bio, because when I said that she had a scar on her left eye, it means that its blind, like, really 100% blind, like the HS Vriska, only without the vision 8-fold)).
"Never in my life, never in the next."Vriska snarled. Karkat sighed, knowing that he too would not be welcome to join the festivities. Vriska stood up suddenly. "I'm hungry." She said flatly. Belting on her sheathed sword, and two hunting knives, she drew up the hood on her cloak and proceeded down the grassy slope. Karkat followed suit, tucking a smaller knife into his belt. He drwe up his hood and ran down after her. "You can't seriously be thinking of raiding tonight. Everyone is going to be in the Square!" Karkat looked at her with a furrowed brow. Vriskas face was no longer illuminated by the fire light. " I have no fear. If you do, you can stay here." Karkat sighed and flowed along side her.
((yeehaw. Planning gigantic raid on the town :y ))

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
( Ya'll raiders gon' get caught, and be punished. By the way, mokeydokey, your character should be sitting down and eating now.)

Damian sighed, glancing around for anyone he could talk to. He wished he had friends, but he was much too cowardly to make any. No one really seemed to want to talk to him, so he might as well just stay silent. He stared up at the night sky, many stars glimmered, giving an unusual radiance to the night.

"Diamond543" wrote:

Gabriel had already sat down at the table, and was talking to his friends while eating. He glanced over at a few of the others at the table, and sighed. If the Initiations really were coming up, many of them would be chosen. Hopefully, he'd be chosen too.

Delphi nodded, biting her lower lip softly. "Oh, I am so sorry." She muttered, looking down slightly. I'm so clumsy, no wonder Ma doesn't like me handling her glass kitchenware. She noticed the slight somber look in his eyes, and sighed softly. 

あなたは美しいです

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

super1chat

super1chat

Geography game-moved

Geography game-moved

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Last one to post Australia wins!!!!