Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Far cry

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Sarah fell to the ground as the arrow soared above her. She got up quickly and snapped the bow in half again, slicing half of the arrows as well.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Far cry

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
'' good dodging skills'' a car pulled up ''rag tag and gag her and him put them in the car and prepare the tataus'' jason said taking an ak47 from the boot ''now then time to gain the tatau''

KAAAAAAMEEEEEHAAAAAAHEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOKU FTW! Big Grin

I AM FROM THE INTERNET.... OH....I CRASHED....

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

Far cry

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hey what are you-" Sarah yelled before she was gagged.  She kicked Jason in the knee.  

"What is a Tataus?"

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Far cry

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
''you will see'' he smiled madly

GOKU FTW! Big Grin

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

Far cry

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Harris watched the car drive away he 'd gotten off pretty well going by the fact he'd only cut his arm and grazed a bit of his body. "Well I guess I could follow them.." He muttered pulling the telescope from it's holder. He checked the number plate. "It doesn't have one..." He muttered running behind the car out of sight. (He is completely unseen!)

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

Far cry

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
a few hours later the two captives were tied to a blood smeared table jason walked in ''hello time for the tatou'' he got out somthing that looked like a blowtorch and carved a hawk and a tiger into sarah's arm he went over to jin and carved a tiger in his arm then put them in a locked artight room

GOKU FTW! Big Grin

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

Far cry

Posted By:
Love Less Lifestyle
Love Less Lifestyle
StarStarStarStar
(G2G be back tommorrow)

A fatal attraction is common. And what we have common is pain.

Far cry

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
(ok do u mind if we carry on?)

GOKU FTW! Big Grin

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

Far cry

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
''Ok men unlock their chains'' two people came in and took off the chains holding them to the table ''now then........my name is jason and you are now a rakyat you must help me to kill vaas'' he gave them both an ak47 and he pulled out a cigar ''follow me and ll show you to your rooms suddenly a tiger stepped through the door ''uh oh.......it must of got loose.........nobody move ok?'' the tiger started to lap up the blood on the floor jason's tatous started to glow a few seconds later a tiger with shark teeth hawk wings a shark fin and a normal tiger tail the tiger backed up from jason and then pounced jason ripped into its flesh with his razor sharp teeth the tiger was missing its entire chest jason became normal and cut up its skin and put it in a bag ''stupid tiger MEN PUT THIS IN THE FOOD HOUSE!'' 5 rakyat came and picked up the skinned corpse ''boss these the the hero's of our island?'' one asked ''your job isnt to ask questions its to kill cook and carry animals ok?'' said jason sternly ''yes boss'' ''good now then we are having a celebratory dinner in honer of you two ok? understand?'' he helped them both up

GOKU FTW! Big Grin

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

Far cry

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Who is Vaas?"

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last one to say hello wins-moved

Last One Who Says Hi Hey Or Anything To G...

first one to say hello kitty wins-moved

Last one to post school wins!

LAST PERSON TO SAY Derp WINS!!

Last one to say i love pizza wins!-moved